Call 911 NOW

answered 09:28 PM EST, Wed June 12, 2013
-- filed under:
Hi i gave up smoking cannabis resin nearly 6 months ago but i did have one joint 3 months ago.Im still going through depression with anxiety i have suffered depression & anxiety in the past.I feel very alone and scared is this anything to do with withdrwals.I am diagnosed with agoraphobia and ocd

I feel scared quiet a lot the depression is bad and i have suicidle thoughts.Ive quit the cannabis before years ago for a few years then started again for around 3 years before i quit this time.

Jeannie Cameron Says...

Jeannie Cameron J. Cameron

Please seek help immediately. Call 911, go to the nearest emergency room, or mental health clinic. You can also call The National Suicide Crisis Line 800-273-8255. If you are outside the US please seek your local resources.

I'm not sure of your description "cannabis resin." However if you have used the trending-high chemicals that mimic THC called Spice then it is imperative you seek help as soon as possible. These chemicals and it's derivatives have been known to have very negative affects on the brain which can be long lasting. IT IS NEVER a good idea to ingest unknown chemicals in your body, as it changes brain chemistry too.

You stated that you were having suicidal ideations, feel depressed and anxious and have been diagnosed with OCD and Agoraphobia. This is not a stable situation. Please seek help Immediately.

Jeannie Cameron, LMHC

Naples, FL

Page last updated Jun 12, 2013

Addictions: Featured Experts