Really?

answered 06:37 PM EST, Sun June 01, 2014
-- filed under:
How many nitrous balloons will cause brain damage? If I did 100 would that be enough to effect my thinking?

Jim LaPierre Says...

Hi there. Thank you for your question - especially as it addresses a misconception:

It's actually very simple:One does damage and every one that follows does as well.

The popularity of the drug ebbs and flows and frankly it's hard fr me t imagine anyone finding it all that entertaining in the first place. Do yourself a huge favor here - lots of damage for very little enjoyment.

Challenge to you: just exactly how bored are you in your life these days?

There are way better drugs - my personal fave is adrenaline - it takes more courage - but the rewards are way better

Good luck - Jim

Page last updated Jun 01, 2014

Addictions: Featured Experts