28 day Rehab

answered 02:59 PM EST, Mon May 20, 2013
For privacy reasons I would prefer not to have an insurance record of my drug addiction treatment. I would like a 28 day rehab program. I do not need anything fancy but I would like quality care and I would like to get into a program within a couple of weeks to coincide with downtime at work (so no waiting lists). What is the minimum I should expect to pay for this. Is $8000 going to be enough to find what I need? Can you recommend any programs, preferably in California but nearby states are also OK?

Katie Brooks Says...

Historically 28 day programs are cheaper than 90 day, so you should be fine with $8000. Due to the lack of knowledge that I have about your addiction/ condition, I am not able refer you to a specific facility.  However, you can inquire about program at www.rehab.com.

Another great way to find resources is to dial 211.  Good Luck!

Here are two that I personally refer to:

Sharp McDonald Center 
7989 Linda Vista Road
San Diego, CA 92111
1-800-734-3477  (flexible night programs)

Sharp Mesa Vista
7850 Vista Hill Ave.
San Diego, CA 92123

Page last updated May 21, 2013

Addiction Treatment: Featured Experts