Dr. Michelle Zandvoort
- Therapy Orientation:
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT), Solution Focused Brief Therapy (SFBT), Psychodynamic, Mindfulness-based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT), EMDR, Coaching, Family/Marital Therapy, Psychological Testing
- Age Focus:
- Seniors, Teenagers, Adults
- Anger Management, Divorce, Compulsive Disorders, OCD, Spirituality, Domestic Abuse or Domestic Violence, Anxiety or Fears, Finding Your Purpose in Life, Psychological Testing & Evaluation, Women, Psychosis, Mood Disorders, Addiction or Substance Abuse, Chronic Pain or Illness, Loss or Grief, EMDR, Testing/Assessment, Life Coaching, Trauma and PTSD, Personality Disorders, Impulse Control Disorders, Relationship Issues, Eating Disorders, Depression
- Treatment Modality:
- Couples, Individuals, Families, Groups
- Sexual Orientation:
- Any Orientation
- Religious Beliefs:
- Any Religion
- Life Is Worth Living Because...
- we only live once.
- About My Work
I work as a Senior Counselling Psychologist for the National Health Service in the UK in a Community Mental Health Team. I specialise in working with adults with severe and enduring mental health problems as well as addictions.
In addition I work in independent practice as both an executive coach and therapist working with a range of client issues. I am the clinical director and supervisor for The Online Rehab UK, which is an online 28 day programme for people with mild to moderate substance misuse problems who would like to achieve abstinence.
- My Story
- Is this your profile? Please log in to complete it.
|Years in Practice:||10+ Years|
|Graduated from:||Surrey University|
|License Nr.:||HCPC PYL22828|
|Other Credentials:||License, HCPC, PYL22828, 2011|
Please use the contact form on this page to find out more about the provider's remote therapy options
Cost & Payment Modalities
|Avg Cost (session):||$80 - $119|
|Online Payments accepted:||Yes|
Please verify costs and payment modalities before you arrange your first visit