Dr. Ari Hahn
- Ask Him a Question
- Therapy Orientation:
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT), Mindfulness-based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT), Hypnotherapy, Coaching, Humanistic, Family Systems Therapy, Family/Marital Therapy, Other
- Age Focus:
- Seniors, Adults
- Dissociative Disorders, Anger Management, Trauma and PTSD, Life Coaching, Parenting, Domestic Abuse or Domestic Violence, Anxiety or Fears, Elderly Persons Disorders, Depression
- Treatment Modality:
- Couples, Individuals, Groups
- Any Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation:
- Any Orientation
- Languages Spoken:
- Religious Beliefs:
- Last updated:
- Aug 05, 2022
- Ari Hahn Ph.D., LCSW
- Find me on:
- Life Is Worth Living Because...
- we can always learn to savor the good and learn to flourish and thrive.
- About My Work
- Ari Hahn, Ph.D., LCSW has been dedicated to helping people for over four decades. His greatest passion is to see people move from suffering to feeling great. He has worked in multiple settings and clinics, as a therapist, supervisor, clinical director and taught psychology at a NYC college. Currently, he is 100% dedicated to helping individuals find the skills and resources to feel good again.
- My Story
- I am a professional helper since 1976 and an LCSW since 1991. I have an online practice for people in New Jersey. Using the most effective forms of psychotherapy I have helped hundreds of people overcome depression, anxiety, trauma, and repair relationships problems. If you are willing to do the work with me, I can help you also.
|Years in Practice:||30+ Years|
|Graduated from:||Hunter college school of social work|
|License issued in:||New Jersey|
|License Expiry:||Aug 2024|
Please use the contact form on this page to find out more about the provider's remote therapy options
Cost & Payment Modalities
|Avg Cost (session):||greater than $150|
|Accepts Credit Cards:||Yes|
|Online Payments accepted:||Yes|
Please verify costs and payment modalities before you arrange your first visit
Dr. Ari Hahn's Most Recent Activity on Choose Help
Facebook Share on Twitter 04:00 - Aug 30, 2022 Overcoming Depression: Feeling Good Again with Mindfulness
How Mindfulness can overcome depression, teach us how to ignore unwanted thoughts and help us choose what is healthy for ourselves.
Facebook Share on Twitter 10:30 - Oct 11, 2018 Job Loss & Marriage - 8 Coping Tips
With the ongoing financial crisis and loss of jobs and unemployment benefits, a marriage can be stressed to the breaking point. Here are 8 marriage-protecting tips to help you cope - and thrive - through hard financial times.
Facebook Share on Twitter 10:09 - Oct 11, 2018 The 7 Habits of Happy Couples
Experience and research identify seven factors that keep a relationship going. Cultivate these habits and stay with your partner forever.
Q & A Reply: Facebook Share on Twitter 12:31 - Jul 22, 2016 Gimme an anti-depressant that feels like cocaine
Are there any anti depressants that increase dopamine in the brain? I have done cocaine and methamphetamine in the past and both made me feel very good. I am now struggling with what I think is depression. If anti depressant medications could give ...
Q & A Reply: Facebook Share on Twitter 12:30 - Jul 22, 2016 Happy Birthday, Alcoholic Brother?
My youngest brother (51) is a raging alcoholic. We were very close when we were growing up, but have been estranged for over a year now. He cut me out of the loop because I told him he needed help. He told me to mind my own business and not to ...
Q & A Reply: Facebook Share on Twitter 10:51 - Jul 22, 2016 My Wife Worries Too Much
My wife is a wonderful person who worries about things too much. While I sleep like a baby she lies away at night worrying about even the slightest problems in our life. I think the fundamental problem that she has is that she looks at the world in ...
Q & A Reply: Facebook Share on Twitter 09:14 - Jul 18, 2016 Life changes after a near death experience
I was in a bad car accident a couple of months ago and I am still recovering physically from my injuries. At one point, in the early days, my sister told me that the doctors weren’t sure that I would live. I’ve been thinking a lot about my life ...
Facebook Share on Twitter 10:30 - Jun 18, 2014 How to Be More Assertive in Your Relationship
Resentment grows when you always give-in. Save your relationship by taking care of yourself while staying considerate to your partner's needs. Here are 4 ways to get started.
Facebook Share on Twitter 02:38 - Jun 01, 2014 Why Punishing Kills Relationships
The silent treatment, the cold shoulder...the sofa banishment - though punishment can work in the short-term, it harms your relationship. Learn better ways to interact.
Facebook Share on Twitter 11:52 - May 23, 2014 Living with a Gambler - 5 Ways to Help
If your partner has a gambling problem here are 5 tips for bettering the situation.