- Ask Her a Question
- Therapy Orientation:
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT), Solution Focused Brief Therapy (SFBT), Mindfulness-based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT), Coaching, Other, Transpersonal
- Age Focus:
- Teenagers, Adults
- Anger Management, Child or Adolescent Issues, Child Assessments, Trauma and PTSD, Life Coaching, Addiction or Substance Abuse, Spirituality, Other, Anxiety or Fears, ADHD, Relationship Issues, Women, Loss or Grief, Finding Your Purpose in Life
- Treatment Modality:
- Individuals, Families, Groups
- Any Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation:
- Any Orientation
- Religious Beliefs:
- Other Spiritual or Religious Affiliations
- Signed up:
- Jul 05, 2011
- Find me on:
- Life Is Worth Living Because...
- there is always something to smile about...
- About My Work
- I love family, writing, animals, and walking. I am a mom and grandma and have loved both "jobs". My motivations are my family, and seeing others grow in thier life, solving thier battles, and learning to be OK with life.
- My Story
- I have worked in the counseling field for over 13 years. I specialize in relationships, troubled teenagers, addictions, grief and loss, and trauma. I am an Equine Assisted Counselor and am certified through EAGALA. I also do web based and home counseling.
|Years in Practice:||10+ Years|
|Graduated from:||Walden University|
|Other Credentials:||Certificate, EAGALA, 2008|
Please use the contact form on this page to find out more about the provider's remote therapy options
Cost & Payment Modalities
|Avg Cost (session):||less than $80|
|Online Payments accepted:||Yes|
Please verify costs and payment modalities before you arrange your first visit
Kelly Miller's Most Recent Activity on Choose Help
Q & A Reply: Facebook Share on Twitter 11:43 - Nov 12, 2011 Stopping Xanax and drinking on your own
I know I have a Xanax addiction and alcohol problems. I would seek professional help, but I live on an island in Asia and no one here speaks English. Another problem is that in this culture therapy is hard to get because it is looked down upon. I ...
Q & A Reply: Facebook Share on Twitter 08:24 - Nov 08, 2011 Bullies
My sister’s adopted son just started at a new school. He switched in the middle of the year because he was having some problems in his old school and they weren’t really able to help him academically. He is a little bit delayed and very small for ...
Q & A Reply: Facebook Share on Twitter 12:52 - Nov 01, 2011 Getting off Opiates
I am seriously considering doing iboga instead of getting back on Suboxone this time. I hear a lot of good things but I am little bit worried because everything good I read about the treatment seems to be written by someone who stands to make money ...
Q & A Reply: Facebook Share on Twitter 03:49 - Oct 26, 2011 Meth Addiction and Treatment
I am an HIV positive meth user. I know that I cannot get off this drug on my own and I am preparing to enter into some sort of residential program. As a general rule, I prefer not to tell people that I am HIV positive because I find that it just ...
Q & A Reply: Facebook Share on Twitter 04:31 - Oct 18, 2011 Abusive Relationships
My niece is just coming out of an abusive relationship. Her boyfriend was physically violent and he worked hard to destroy what self esteem she had. He also introduced her to meth and but she has been working hard to get clean since they finally ...