Text Size

Help without insurance

answered 08:20 PM EST, Wed December 19, 2012
bcw129 bcw129 albrightsville
My 23yr old son called me and said he now wants my help in getting clean with his herion addiction. I don't know where to turn because with our current financial situation leaves me with no money or health insurance to provide for him. As you already know he has NOTHING, no home, no food, no money, no insurance. Where can I take my son? Please help me save his life.
Lost in PA

Jennifer Hamilton Says...

Jennifer Hamilton J. Hamilton

There may be free help out there.  Here some numbers to call Teen Challenge (free help and they do excellent work). Start with one and they will help you find the right one closest to you! 

Harrisburg Crisis and Referral Center 66 mi away

PO Box 1222

Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, 17108

(717) 303-5829 phone
(717) 441-5447 fax Website: harrisburgtc.org
Email: teenchallengecrc@gmail.com
Outreach/Referral Office (Male)
This is an emergency residential and a referral center! Residential: Men. Referral: Anyone

Teen Challenge Training Center - Rehrersburg 71 mi away

P.O. Box 98

Rehrersburg, Pennsylvania, 19550

(717) 933-4181 phone
(717) 933-7108 faxWebsite: teenchallengetc.com
Email: tctcmail@teenchallengetc.com
Adult Center (Male)


Ages 18 and up


Teen Challenge Men's Program - Philadelphia 133 mi away

P.O. Box 4196

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, 19144

(215) 849-2054 phone
(215) 843-6430 faxWebsite: teenchallengephiladelphia.com
Email: richard.dodridge@teenchallengetc.com
Adult Center (Male)


Ages 18 and up
Email It Send this page Print It Print friendly page Subscribe Subscribe to this topic category

Page last updated Dec 20, 2012

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information.

Find Treatment
Browse by region »
Scan to call us
using your phone camera app