More about Mirror Lake Recovery Center
Mirror Lake Recovery Center offers the best possible drug & alcoholism treatment services in Tennessee for clients who struggle with alcohol, cocaine, prescription pills and other major drug addictions.
Rehab Programs Available
- 23 Hour Observation Program: Substance abuse services for crisis situations. It also provides extensive evaluation prior to entering detox.
- Detox Program: Provides safe, expeditious 24/7 medical supervision for patients going through alcohol and drug addiction withdrawal.
- Residential Rehab Program: Patients gain insight into their chemical dependency through individualized treatment and medical, spiritual, psychological and social guidance.
- Day Treatment: For patients who need more or longer treatment than provided in the drug and alcohol rehab program.
- Intensive Outpatient Program: Gives continuing support to patients who stay drug free while attending an afternoon or evening program.
- Family Program: Promotes the healing of injured familial relationships.
- Therapeutic Living Program: Offers additional support and treatment to patients facing recovery and real-world issues.
- Aftercare Program: Is a vital part of a comprehensive, well-constructed clinical program designed to combat relapse.
- Alcohol & Drug Awareness Program: Designed to aid adolescents and adults who experience legal difficulties due to their alcohol and/or other drug use.
- New Life Academy: Our site-based school especially designed for adolescent patients.
To get information on Mirror Lake Recovery's pricing options, to check if your health insurance covers the cost or to inquire about possible financing call (866) 996-2290.
Our professional admissions coordinators are here to help.
Treatment and Philosophy
Mirror Lake Recovery is renowned and respected for its compassion and addiction treatment approach, emphasizing the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual transformation of the individual.
Treatment at Tennessee´s Mirror Lake Recovery is tailored to meet the needs as presented by the individual seeking treatment. Successful treatment for addiction includes medical examination, treatment for the alcohol or drug-related condition under the supervision of a medical doctor, social and psychological readjustment with the guidance of trained and qualified alcoholism counselors. Individual and group therapy and the family program provide each individual with opportunities to practice the newly acquired skills for successfully navigating the challenges of sobriety.