- Ask Her a Question
- Therapy Orientation:
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT), Solution Focused Brief Therapy (SFBT), Mindfulness-based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT), Coaching, Interpersonal, Family Systems Therapy, Other
- Age Focus:
- Seniors, Adults
- Anger Management, Trauma and PTSD, Life Coaching, Addiction or Substance Abuse, Spirituality, Domestic Abuse or Domestic Violence, Anxiety or Fears, Relationship Issues, Elderly Persons Disorders, Women, Loss or Grief, Depression, Finding Your Purpose in Life
- Treatment Modality:
- Couples, Individuals, Families, Groups
- Any Ethnicity
- Last updated:
- May 09, 2016
- Life Is Worth Living Because...
- Life is worth living because God created us with a purpose for our lives. So, it's important to live life to the fullest and seek our passion and purpose in life.
- About My Work
- It is my desire to empower you with life skills that will help you improve your functioning and quality of life. I have been instrumental in leading individuals from being a victim to surviving to thriving! As well as change old negative thought patterns to more positive reality based beliefs. I like to encourage individuals to believe in themselves and to know their worth to God and others.
- My Story
- Is this your profile? Please log in to complete it.
|Years in Practice:||10+ Years|
|Graduated from:||Indiana University|
Cost & Payment Modalities
|Insurances accepted:||BlueCross and/or BlueShield, Anthem, TRICARE, Aetna, Medicare, Out of Network|
|Accepts Credit Cards:||Yes|
Please verify costs and payment modalities before you arrange your first visit
Arlinda Lindsay's Most Recent Activity on Choose Help
Q & A Reply: Facebook Share on Twitter 01:39 - Jul 22, 2016 Clean & Sober
My 24 yr old son is a drug addict as is his live-in girlfriend of 7 yrs. Both are ready to detox and enter a rehab program. The difficulty is finding an affordable Christian rehab that doesn't require a commitment of 12+ months and a structered ...
Q & A Reply: Facebook Share on Twitter 08:39 - Aug 01, 2014 Is it OCD?
I think I have OCD and I would like to know if I need medication and what kind of doctor I should go to? I have this problem for a long time that I cannot leave the house very easily because I very worried that I left the iron or the curling iron on ...
Q & A Reply: Facebook Share on Twitter 02:24 - Jan 02, 2014 Get Help
My life is a failure and all I want to do is escape from the world. I can’t be in the world and stay off meth. I am too weak and now I am have lost my job and I am 60 days away from homelessness and there is no one left I can turn to. I just want to ...
Q & A Reply: Facebook Share on Twitter 09:58 - Nov 07, 2013 Victory is Yours!
The devil that makes me thirsty for liquor and desiring drugs won’t leave me in peace. I pray that I am full of the Lord but I still feel devils temptations. I have let the devil in my soul with my weakness and sin and all of the evil I have done ...
Q & A Reply: Facebook Share on Twitter 11:41 - Oct 24, 2013 It's Never too late
Hi this is my story. I was a dealer with my own soldiers cranking thousands of dollars of product a day but I had an eye opening life altering experience when I got shot and robbed and almost died in the ER with blood pressure crashed out to ...
Facebook Share on Twitter 08:16 - Oct 17, 2013 Focus on the Positive - Let God Handle the Negative
Get Out of Your Own Way addresses how we stand in our own way of moving forward in life. We get in our own way with our negative thoughts, procrastination, fear, and doubt, etc. We can move forward by trusting that God can and will get us through ...
Q & A Reply: Facebook Share on Twitter 10:56 - Oct 07, 2013 Postpartum Depression and Work
My wife has postpartum depression. Our daughter is 1 month old. My wife had arranged for a 1 year maternity leave but she is now talking about going back after 4 months. She feels like she needs to get back to work for her mental health. I am ...