- Ask Him a Question
- Therapy Orientation:
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT), Solution Focused Brief Therapy (SFBT), Mindfulness-based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT), Coaching, Other, Family/Marital Therapy
- Age Focus:
- Seniors, Adults
- Anger Management, Anxiety or Fears, Life Coaching, Addiction or Substance Abuse, Trauma and PTSD, Chronic Pain or Illness, ADHD, Depression, Finding Your Purpose in Life
- Treatment Modality:
- Any Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation:
- Any Orientation
- Religious Beliefs:
- Last updated:
- Jan 26, 2022
- Advanced Mind/Body Solutions
- Find me on:
- Life Is Worth Living Because...
- it is a gift that we may not have asked for, but now we have it we are responsible to learn to appreciate and make it worth living.
- About My Work
- I work as a therapist helping people relieve their pain and stress as they negotiate the seas of live. Every person has a purpose in life. I believe this is part of my mission.
- My Story
- As a young boy I felt it was important to help others. When I saw that people were suffering and they were basically physically healthy, I knew I could help. Originally I was trained as a therapist and specilized in working with people who had problems with addiction. Over time I added on other areas of expertise to be able to assist a larger population. There are those people who hesitate to go to a therapist so I was trained and received certification as a Board Certified Coach.
|Years in Practice:||30+ Years|
|Graduated from:||Long Island University|
|License issued in:||Maryland|
|License Expiry:||Jan 2024|
Please use the contact form on this page to find out more about the provider's remote therapy options
Cost & Payment Modalities
|Avg Cost (session):||$80 - $119|
|Insurances accepted:||United Behavioral Healthcare, BlueCross and/or BlueShield, TRICARE, Aetna, Cigna, Out of Network, Humana|
|Online Payments accepted:||Yes|
Please verify costs and payment modalities before you arrange your first visit
Yerachmiel Donowitz's Most Recent Activity on Choose Help
Q & A Reply: Facebook Share on Twitter 12:47 - Jul 22, 2016 Sexual Side Effects of Suboxone
I am 5 weeks into Suboxone. This drug is saving my life. But I am having one embarrassing problem. I have no sexual desire whatsoever. Is this side effect going to go away? Is there anything I can do about it?
Q & A Reply: Facebook Share on Twitter 11:42 - Jul 22, 2016 Stopping Suboxone
I have been on Suboxone for over a year and I am really scared to stop using after reading so many horror stories about how hard it is on the internet. What I want to know is how likely is it that I will go through PAWS after having been on opiates ...
Q & A Reply: Facebook Share on Twitter 11:34 - Jul 22, 2016 Suboxone and Cognition: Will It Effect My Thinking
Do you know if Suboxone has any cognitive effects? I am thinking about going back to school and I do not want to get into something if it’s going to interfere with my ability to think clearly.
Q & A Reply: Facebook Share on Twitter 02:27 - Mar 10, 2014 Pain, Legal Prescriptions and Suboxone
I have a friend who has been reported to a professional board for narcotic use. She has been prescribed a small dose 25 mcg of a Fentanyl patch for systemic lupus nephritis joint pain . She works 40 or more hours a week and is a single mother . ...
Q & A Reply: Facebook Share on Twitter 10:16 - Nov 18, 2013 Suboxone and Alcohol
Is it dangerous to have a 6 pack once in a while if I am taking maintenance Suboxone? Before you say anything about addiction problems I can tell you I have never been a big drinker but I hate being that person who can’t have a few with the guys ...
Q & A Reply: Facebook Share on Twitter 09:58 - Nov 07, 2013 Parent Trying to Help
My daughter in law is an alcoholic. They have 2 young kids that are 7 and 9 and they come home from school half the time to see her passed out on the couch from the wine she opened with lunch. My son does not want my help because he is actually ...