Counselor/Therapist, MS, LPCA, NCC, DCC
- Ask Her a Question
Path to Hope
Falcon Rest CircleRaleigh, NC, USA 27615
- Therapy Orientation:
- Solution Focused Brief Therapy (SFBT), Play Therapy, Other, Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- Age Focus:
- Seniors, Adults, Children, Teenagers
- Anger Management, Child or Adolescent Issues, Mood Disorders, Trauma and PTSD, Anxiety or Fears, ADHD, Loss or Grief, Depression
- Treatment Modality:
- Individuals, Groups
- Any Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation:
- Any Orientation
- Last updated:
- Mar 30, 2014
- Path to Hope
- Find me on:
- Life Is Worth Living Because...
- There is so much joy and passion in life, we need to be here to experience every minute of it.
- About My Work
- I am a Licensed Professional Counselor and currently work for an agency and have a part time private practice. Once I took my first Psychology course in College, I was hooked! I could not learn enough about the human mind and our behavior. I changed my major and made it my life's goal to be a Counselor. I became a Peer Counselor at college and loved every minute of it. To be that listening ear, to be that helpful person to those in need was exactly where I wanted to be. I followed my heart to my true passion in life.
- My Story
- I have 17 years of experience with children, adolescents and adults. I have worked in a variety of settings including schools, community agencies and in home counseling. I provide an integrative approach and have a holistic approach in helping others. I believe in helping others find balance with their mind, body and spirit. Through a collaborative effort I guide clients on ways to make small changes which lead to positive results.
This content uses hCard.
|Years in Practice:||15+ Years|
|Graduated from:||The College of Saint Rose|
|Other Credentials:||Certificate, National Board for Certified Counselors, National Certified Counselor, 2009|
Please use the contact form on this page to find out more about the provider's remote therapy options
Cost & Payment Modalities
|Avg Cost (session):||less than $80|
|Accepts Credit Cards:||Yes|
|Online Payments accepted:||Yes|
Please verify costs and payment modalities before you arrange your first visit
Christine McDonald's Most Recent Activity on Choose Help
Q & A Reply: Facebook Share on Twitter 12:49 - Apr 09, 2014 Response to Recurring Nightmare
Would like more information on getting therapy for serious recurring nightmare. I have had a recurring nightmare for years where I am hunted and chased by a man with a white mask. I can’t see his face but I know his skin is all peeled away so he is ...