Recovery: Kyle Penniman

Drug & Alcohol Counselor/Therapist
Submit Your Question
Recovery: Featured Experts
Kyle Penniman On Twitter
  • #Recovery is a continual process, something that we must work on every day. Getting to a place of sobriety is the f… Feb 20, 2018 06:35 PM
  • "Undeniably, for myself and those around me choosing to be present is the best decision I have ever made." Frances… Feb 15, 2018 09:26 AM
  • You didn't come this far to only come this far. You deserve to live a beautiful, healthy, loving, and #sober life.… Feb 14, 2018 02:58 PM
  • Typically prescribed for anxiety, #benzodiazepines directly affect the Central Nervous System by slowing it down. A… Feb 08, 2018 12:30 PM
  • At the root of denial, there's fear: fear of the stigma, fear of failure. But by accepting our #addiction, we're no… Feb 08, 2018 12:26 PM
follow Kyle Penniman on Twitter
Follow on Twitter

Find Treatment
Browse by region »