- Ask Her a Question
- Therapy Orientation:
- Age Focus:
- Any age
- Sex Therapy, Trauma and PTSD, Life Coaching, Addiction or Substance Abuse, Spirituality, Women
- Treatment Modality:
- Couples, Individuals
- Any Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation:
- Any Orientation
- Religious Beliefs:
- Any Religion
- Life Is Worth Living Because...
- I am free , all my choices and all my consequences are mine.
- About My Work
- So… welcome, you made it this far. Which means you are ready for things to change—for you to change. How you get there is not a mystery, or magic, or luck; it takes a map and a plan. No different than planning an escape or winning a war. I have credentials, if they interest you, and over 15 years working in social services, but what matters most is that I am good in a fight, and that’s exactly what this is. Winning back your freedom is the goal, and that’s what we do-- together.
- My Story
- Is this your profile? Please log in to complete it.
|Years in Practice:||10+ Years|
|Graduated from:||University of Maine|
|Other Credentials:||Diploma, University of Mane , Bachelors degree, 1994|
Please use the contact form on this page to find out more about the provider's remote therapy options
Cost & Payment Modalities
|Avg Cost (session):||Any cost|
|Online Payments accepted:||Yes|
Please verify costs and payment modalities before you arrange your first visit