Dr. Lindsay Israel
- Ask Her a Question
8845 N Military TrlPalm Beach Gardens, FL, USA 33410
- Therapy Orientation:
- Other, Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- Age Focus:
- Seniors, Adults
- Mood Disorders, Trauma and PTSD, Depression, Anxiety or Fears, ADHD
- Treatment Modality:
- Any Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation:
- Any Orientation
- Last updated:
- Nov 27, 2019
- Success TMS Depression Therapy
- Find me on:
- Life Is Worth Living Because...
- Is this your profile? Please log in to complete it.
- About My Work
- My passion is helping people with DEPRESSION. I want my patients to feel empowered, because their symptoms leave them feeling powerless. One of my most important roles as a psychiatrist is to instill hope for my patients. Depression is treatable, and with TMS therapy, we have even more options for patients who have struggled.
- My Story
- We offer a NEW depression treatment that works. TMS is covered by your insurance and more effective than meds. This FDA approved treatment for depression and anxiety is one of the easiest and fastest ways to win your fight against depression. TMS (transcranial magnetic stimulation) may be right for you. No wait times! Call or Email for your FREE evaluation.
This content uses hCard.
|Years in Practice:||10+ Years|
|Graduated from:||University of Florida|
|Board Certification:||American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology|
Cost & Payment Modalities
|Avg Cost (session):||Sliding Scale|
|Insurances accepted:||Magellan Behavioral Health, United, ComPsych, BlueCross and/or BlueShield, American Behavioral, Anthem, TRICARE, Aetna, United Behavioral Healthcare, Medicare, Cigna, First Choice Health, Humana, WellPoint|
|Accepts Credit Cards:||Yes|
|Online Payments accepted:||Yes|
Please verify costs and payment modalities before you arrange your first visit