- Ask Her a Question
- Therapy Orientation:
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT), Mindfulness-based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT), Humanistic, Family Systems Therapy, Eclectic, Gestalt
- Age Focus:
- Any age, Adults
- Anger Management, Sex Therapy, Personality Disorders, Divorce, Compulsive Disorders, OCD, Addiction or Substance Abuse, Thinking Disorders, Trauma and PTSD, Anxiety or Fears, ADHD, Relationship Issues, Women, Loss or Grief, Eating Disorders, Depression, Finding Your Purpose in Life
- Treatment Modality:
- Couples, Individuals, Families, Groups
- Any Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation:
- Any Orientation
- Religious Beliefs:
- Last updated:
- Aug 06, 2015
- Find me on:
- Life Is Worth Living Because...
- There are so many incredible, loving people in my life.
- About My Work
- I am an addiction counselor in private practice. I worked for 5 years in methadone maintenance treatment counseling addicts. I created a company called Challenging Addiction to help alcoholics and addicts find recovery.
- My Story
- I am a recovering addict and a Licensed Professional Counselor. I have over 6 years clean from all substances and more than 10 years from illicit drugs. I work as an addiction counselor and have more than 5 years experience counseling addicts.
|Years in Practice:||5 Years|
|Graduated from:||Duquesne University|
|Other Credentials:||Membership, American Counseling Association, National Certified Counselor, 2006|
Please use the contact form on this page to find out more about the provider's remote therapy options
Cost & Payment Modalities
|Avg Cost (session):||less than $80|
|Insurances accepted:||BlueCross and/or BlueShield|
|Accepts Credit Cards:||Yes|
|Online Payments accepted:||Yes|
Please verify costs and payment modalities before you arrange your first visit
Anna Deeds's Most Recent Activity on Choose Help
Q & A Reply: Facebook Share on Twitter 11:56 - Mar 02, 2022 Pregnant Sister Was Denied Treatment
hi, my name is ana. i have a sister that is 25 that wants to detox. she tried to go today, she had a slight seizure. she was told she is pregnant. she went to hospital the detox placed released her and they told her that they cant take her. Can ...
Facebook Share on Twitter 01:36 - Jun 11, 2019 Long-Term Addiction Recovery - Explained
Why consider long-term addiction recovery over the standard 30 day rehab? Learn about successful recovery options and how to increase your treatment duration.
Facebook Share on Twitter 01:23 - Jun 11, 2019 Why Addiction Is Not a Choice
Addiction is not a choice but life-threatening disease. Unfortunately, many people still believe addiction is a choice - and it's a serious problem.
Q & A Reply: Facebook Share on Twitter 01:00 - Jun 26, 2018 Sober Living House Neighbor Nightmare
I want to know how people in the addiction treatment industry can sleep at night when they have no problem ruining normal people’s lives while they go home to some rich gated community to sleep at night. What are you supposed to do when the house ...
Facebook Share on Twitter 01:47 - Dec 12, 2017 Heroin Addiction Treatment - The Five Methods
For anyone struggling with heroin addiction, the treatment options can sometimes seem overwhelming. Learn what treatments are available and which one may be right for you.
Q & A Reply: Facebook Share on Twitter 12:48 - Jan 30, 2017 Methadone on Private Insurance
I am not on Medicaid I live between Johnstown and Greensburg Pa. We spend 800$ month for 12 mili a day due to the fact they don't take private insurance. I do not think this is fair while others get paid for their fuel and meds by the state on ...
Q & A Reply: Facebook Share on Twitter 02:12 - Jul 22, 2016 Alcoholism Treatment without Insurance
Hi, I'm an EAP Coordinator and have a friend who is suffering from Alcoholism. She has no insurance but wants help. I do not want her to detox by herself. Any suggestions on where to send her? Outpatient will not work. Thanks, Mike
Q & A Reply: Facebook Share on Twitter 02:03 - Jul 22, 2016 Is Withdrawal Worse the Longer You are on Suboxone?
I have heard some real horror stories about how hard the withdrawals are from Suboxone. Will the withdrawals be a lot harder if I take the drug for a longer time? If I take it for only 3 months and then start to get off slowly will that be a lot ...
Q & A Reply: Facebook Share on Twitter 01:57 - Jul 22, 2016 Is There an Advantage to Withdrawal?
Is there any advantage to suffering during detox? For example, to going cold turkey instead of Suboxone. I feel like if a man does not have to feel pain when stopping then there is not much stopping him from going back to use again, since he knows ...
Q & A Reply: Facebook Share on Twitter 01:47 - Jul 22, 2016 Help a Heavy Drinker Stay Healthier
Everybody talks about getting people to quit but what I need information on his helping a person that doesn’t want to quit stay as healthy as possible. My partner is a 46 year old unrepentant heavy drinker who does not deny that he drinks too much ...