- Therapy Orientation:
- Hypnotherapy, Mindfulness-based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT), Cognitive Behavioral (CBT), Gestalt
- Age Focus:
- Anger Management, Life Coaching, Addiction or Substance Abuse, Mood Disorders, Trauma and PTSD, Anxiety or Fears, Impulse Control Disorders, Relationship Issues, Depression
- Treatment Modality:
- Individuals, Groups
- Any Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation:
- Any Orientation
- Last updated:
- Oct 10, 2012
- Wellness Therapy Center
- Life Is Worth Living Because...
- Is this your profile? Please log in to complete it.
- About My Work
- I am an LCSW-R with over 20 years of experience in the field. I work primarily with dual diagnosis issues, trauma, self-acceptance or mood disorders. I provide hypnosis as well as traditional therapies.
- My Story
- I am a Licensed Clinical Social Worker. I own Wellness Therapy Center, my private practice.
|Years in Practice:||20+ Years|
|Graduated from:||Syracuse University|
Please use the contact form on this page to find out more about the provider's remote therapy options
Cost & Payment Modalities
|Avg Cost (session):||$80 - $119|
|Insurances accepted:||PHCS/Private Health Care Systems, BlueCross and/or BlueShield, Humana, Anthem, GHI/Group Health Incorporated, Aetna, Cigna, Behavioral Health Systems, Multiplan|
|Accepts Credit Cards:||Yes|
|Online Payments accepted:||Yes|
Please verify costs and payment modalities before you arrange your first visit
Shannon Rice's Most Recent Activity on Choose Help
Q & A Reply: Facebook Share on Twitter 11:10 - Sep 03, 2012 Addressing Sleep Disturbance
Dear Shannon Rice, For the last few months I have been waking up at 3 or 4 in the morning most nights and I have a lot of trouble falling back asleep. I can usually manage to get back asleep just about as my alarm clock starts beeping, so that is ...
Q & A Reply: Facebook Share on Twitter 09:14 - Jul 19, 2012 Addiction Can't Replace Self-Acceptance
I have been addicted to opiates, weed and alcohol, together and at different times in my life. I am generally able to quit using when things start to affect my life too severely but whenever I do I always feel better for a little while but then I ...
Q & A Reply: Facebook Share on Twitter 09:51 - Jul 18, 2012 Depression: How Partners Can Help
My fiancee has depression. She is on medication and she says it is helping her but all she ever wants to do is sleep all the time whenever she doesn't absolutely have to go to work. I am not sure if I should push her to do more or if I should leave ...
Q & A Reply: Facebook Share on Twitter 12:31 - Mar 11, 2012 No Dietary Cure For Depression
Is there any certain diet that helps people with depression? My husband is having a hard time right now and he has been diagnosed with depression. He is seeing a therapist and is taking medication but I want to do what I can to support him. I have ...