- Ask Her a Question
- Therapy Orientation:
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT), Mindfulness-based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT), Humanistic, Family Systems Therapy, Eclectic, Gestalt
- Age Focus:
- Any age, Adults
- Anger Management, Sex Therapy, Personality Disorders, Divorce, Compulsive Disorders, OCD, Addiction or Substance Abuse, Thinking Disorders, Trauma and PTSD, Anxiety or Fears, ADHD, Relationship Issues, Women, Loss or Grief, Eating Disorders, Depression, Finding Your Purpose in Life
- Treatment Modality:
- Couples, Individuals, Families, Groups
- Any Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation:
- Any Orientation
- Religious Beliefs:
- Last updated:
- Mar 13, 2013
- Life Is Worth Living Because...
- There are so many incredible, loving people in my life.
- About My Work
- I am an addiction counselor in private practice. I worked for 5 years in methadone maintenance treatment counseling addicts. I created a company called Challenging Addiction to help alcoholics and addicts find recovery.
- My Story
- I am a recovering addict and a Licensed Professional Counselor. I have over 6 years clean from all substances and more than 10 years from illicit drugs. I work as an addiction counselor and have more than 5 years experience counseling addicts.
|Years in Practice:||5 Years|
|Graduated from:||Duquesne University|
|License issued in:||Pennsylvania|
|License Expiry:||Feb 2015|
|Other Credentials:||Membership, American Counseling Association, National Certified Counselor, 2006|
Please use the contact form on this page to find out more about the provider's remote therapy options
Cost & Payment Modalities
|Avg Cost (session):||less than $80|
|Insurances accepted:||BlueCross and/or BlueShield|
|Accepts Credit Cards:||Yes|
|Online Payments accepted:||Yes|
Please verify costs and payment modalities before you arrange your first visit
Anna Deeds's Most Recent Activity on Choose Help
Facebook Share on Twitter 12:08 - Apr 16, 2014 7 Reasons Why Street Suboxone Won't Help You
Why does it matter where you get the Suboxone? Well, when you buy street Suboxone you still associate with dealers, you rarely get counseling, you're not forced to make life changes and you use it more like drug than a medication.
Q & A Reply: Facebook Share on Twitter 08:59 - Apr 01, 2014 Suboxone Drug Testing
I am thinking about getting clean with Suboxone. Only problem is that I hear that I have to give urine samples and that a nurse will stare at my junk while I go. I am a pretty shy person and I can’t even go in a regular bathroom if there is another ...
Q & A Reply: Facebook Share on Twitter 09:51 - Mar 13, 2014 Detox Using Suboxone
I am steady on 120 mgs of oxys a day now and I want to stop. I can get subs. I want to be done with detox in a week or 10 days. How many subs should I take and when should I take them? If I wait 24 hours after my last oxy is that long enough before ...
Q & A Reply: Facebook Share on Twitter 10:33 - Mar 08, 2014 Poly-Substance Abuse
I am on the following medications, prescribed by my Psychiatrist: Klonopin, 4 mgs daily, Aderall 20 mgs daily, celexa and sapharis 10 mg once a day. I abuse the aderall and am addicted to painkillers. I abuse the klonopin to help with withdrawal ...
Q & A Reply: Facebook Share on Twitter 08:41 - Mar 05, 2014 Rapid Detox
I just had a quick question. Have you heard anything positive about anesthesia assisted rapid detoxification? What is the difference in withdrawal symptoms and success rate using this method? Which are the most effective and safest places to go for ...
Q & A Reply: Facebook Share on Twitter 06:52 - Feb 20, 2014 Withdrawal During Pregnancy is Dangerous
My wife started getting prescribed 16mg of sobetex the doctors told her that she woukd probably need to increase her dose, now he won't write her another perscriptuo, because someone told him she was selling her medication. While, she is 35 months ...