- Ask Her a Question
- Therapy Orientation:
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT), Mindfulness-based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT), Humanistic, Family Systems Therapy, Eclectic, Gestalt
- Age Focus:
- Any age, Adults
- Anger Management, Sex Therapy, Personality Disorders, Divorce, Compulsive Disorders, OCD, Addiction or Substance Abuse, Thinking Disorders, Trauma and PTSD, Anxiety or Fears, ADHD, Relationship Issues, Women, Loss or Grief, Eating Disorders, Depression, Finding Your Purpose in Life
- Treatment Modality:
- Couples, Individuals, Families, Groups
- Any Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation:
- Any Orientation
- Religious Beliefs:
- Life Is Worth Living Because...
- There are so many incredible, loving people in my life.
- About My Work
- I am an addiction counselor in private practice. I worked for 5 years in methadone maintenance treatment counseling addicts. I created a company called Challenging Addiction to help alcoholics and addicts find recovery.
- My Story
- I am a recovering addict and a Licensed Professional Counselor. I have over 6 years clean from all substances and more than 10 years from illicit drugs. I work as an addiction counselor and have more than 5 years experience counseling addicts.
|Years in Practice:||5 Years|
|Graduated from:||Duquesne University|
|License issued in:||Pennsylvania|
|License Expiry:||Feb 2017|
|Other Credentials:||Membership, American Counseling Association, National Certified Counselor, 2006|
Please use the contact form on this page to find out more about the provider's remote therapy options
Cost & Payment Modalities
|Avg Cost (session):||less than $80|
|Insurances accepted:||BlueCross and/or BlueShield|
|Accepts Credit Cards:||Yes|
|Online Payments accepted:||Yes|
Please verify costs and payment modalities before you arrange your first visit
Anna Deeds's Most Recent Activity on Choose Help
Facebook Share on Twitter 10:30 - Apr 26, 2016 Heroin Addiction Treatment - The Five Methods
For anyone struggling with heroin addiction, the treatment options can sometimes seem confusing and overwhelming. Learn what treatments are available to stop using heroin and which one may be right for you or your loved one.
Facebook Share on Twitter 11:12 - Nov 20, 2015 7 Reasons Why Street Suboxone Won't Help You
Why does it matter where you get the Suboxone? Well, when you buy street Suboxone you still associate with dealers, you rarely get counseling, you're not forced to make life changes and you use it more like drug than a medication.
Facebook Share on Twitter 12:47 - Sep 01, 2015 Recovery: Preparing to Go Back to Work
Getting your first job in recovery can be a scary thing to consider. You probably need the money, but you're also scared of relapse - how can you know when you're ready? Read on to find out how to prepare yourself for safe employment now that you're ...
Facebook Share on Twitter 11:32 - Sep 01, 2015 "Now that I'm sober... Who am I?" Your New Identity
Discover who you are without alcohol or drugs! Many addicts and alcoholics fail to complete some of the normal developmental tasks due to their addiction. Recovery becomes a time to go back and complete tasks that were delayed because of addiction.
Facebook Share on Twitter 11:20 - Sep 01, 2015 Starting a Relationship in Recovery: Making It Work
New relationships can be stressful and place a burden on recovery. This article includes tips for reducing the stress of new relationships.
Facebook Share on Twitter 11:17 - Sep 01, 2015 Financial Responsibility Supports Recovery
This article explores the importance of learning financial responsibility in recovery. Addicts in recovery need to learn to place financial needs over material wants. This can take planning, budgeting and thinking of long-term needs over the instant ...