- Ask Her a Question
- Therapy Orientation:
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT), Mindfulness-based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT), Humanistic, Family Systems Therapy, Eclectic, Gestalt
- Age Focus:
- Any age, Adults
- Anger Management, Sex Therapy, Personality Disorders, Divorce, Compulsive Disorders, OCD, Addiction or Substance Abuse, Thinking Disorders, Trauma and PTSD, Anxiety or Fears, ADHD, Relationship Issues, Women, Loss or Grief, Eating Disorders, Depression, Finding Your Purpose in Life
- Treatment Modality:
- Couples, Individuals, Families, Groups
- Any Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation:
- Any Orientation
- Religious Beliefs:
- Last updated:
- Mar 13, 2013
- Life Is Worth Living Because...
- There are so many incredible, loving people in my life.
- About My Work
- I am an addiction counselor in private practice. I worked for 5 years in methadone maintenance treatment counseling addicts. I created a company called Challenging Addiction to help alcoholics and addicts find recovery.
- My Story
- I am a recovering addict and a Licensed Professional Counselor. I have over 6 years clean from all substances and more than 10 years from illicit drugs. I work as an addiction counselor and have more than 5 years experience counseling addicts.
|Years in Practice:||5 Years|
|Graduated from:||Duquesne University|
|License issued in:||Pennsylvania|
|License Expiry:||Feb 2015|
|Other Credentials:||Membership, American Counseling Association, National Certified Counselor, 2006|
Please use the contact form on this page to find out more about the provider's remote therapy options
Cost & Payment Modalities
|Avg Cost (session):||less than $80|
|Insurances accepted:||BlueCross and/or BlueShield|
|Accepts Credit Cards:||Yes|
|Online Payments accepted:||Yes|
Please verify costs and payment modalities before you arrange your first visit
Anna Deeds's Most Recent Activity on Choose Help
Q & A Reply: Facebook Share on Twitter 10:33 - Mar 08, 2014 Poly-Substance Abuse
I am on the following medications, prescribed by my Psychiatrist: Klonopin, 4 mgs daily, Aderall 20 mgs daily, celexa and sapharis 10 mg once a day. I abuse the aderall and am addicted to painkillers. I abuse the klonopin to help with withdrawal ...
Q & A Reply: Facebook Share on Twitter 08:41 - Mar 05, 2014 Rapid Detox
I just had a quick question. Have you heard anything positive about anesthesia assisted rapid detoxification? What is the difference in withdrawal symptoms and success rate using this method? Which are the most effective and safest places to go for ...
Q & A Reply: Facebook Share on Twitter 06:52 - Feb 20, 2014 Withdrawal During Pregnancy is Dangerous
My wife started getting prescribed 16mg of sobetex the doctors told her that she woukd probably need to increase her dose, now he won't write her another perscriptuo, because someone told him she was selling her medication. While, she is 35 months ...
Q & A Reply: Facebook Share on Twitter 04:05 - Feb 04, 2014 Addicted Family Member
my brother is addicted to heroin. it was confirmed yesterday my parents finally have to face the facts. i am worried about them. where can they go or who can they call to get professional help in dealing with this problem. we live in delaware.
Q & A Reply: Facebook Share on Twitter 03:33 - Feb 04, 2014 Suboxone Taper
I have been on Subs for 14 months. I want to cut down and I am stable on 8 a day. My plan is to do drops of 25% every week so it goes from 6 to 4.5 to 3.8 …. Do you think this is going to be slow enough? I am going to do a water taper. Do you think ...