Parent’s Guide To Teenage Drug Abuse & Prevention
Parents… Don’t Let Drugs Take it All Away! You can save their lives, literally save their lives. No parent ever regrets overreacting to the threat of drugs… too many only wish they had done more, before things got so tragic.
Nothing equals the heartache of teen addiction. Teens are vulnerable, they experiment and they get caught in something that they can't get out of on their own. Parents need to protect them, they need to be able to spot substance abuse, and they need to know what to do to make it stop. Teens will rarely ask for our help... but they're counting on it!
- Learn 5 things that you can do to keep teens off drugs and alcohol!
- Learn 15 give away signs of experimentation with drugs... signs that you’re going to miss!
- Learn what your irritable daughter is really telling you when she stays in her room for hours.
- Know exactly what to do when you do learn of drug use. Learn how you can stop it!
- Find out about drug testing. Learn the pros and cons, and learn how teens beat the tests!
- Know about the specific risks of marijuana, it's worse than you think.
- Know that crystal meth is in your child's school. Know how to catch your teen using it…before it’s too late.
Your children may put on a brave face, but they're just a few years removed from the kids they were, and they still need your intervention and support. They may not be able to ask you for it... but they will thank you for it later!
Page last updated Jun 07, 2011