Dr. Candace A. McCullough
Counselor/Therapist, PhD, LCPC, ACS, DCC
- Ask Her a Question
11110 Whisperwood LaneN. Bethesda, MD, USA 20852
- Therapy Orientation:
- Other, Any Orientation
- Age Focus:
- Any age
- Dissociative Disorders, Anger Management, Gay Lesbian Issues, Sex Therapy, Anxiety or Fears, Trauma and PTSD, Divorce, Life Coaching, Addiction or Substance Abuse, Mood Disorders, Parenting, Chronic Pain or Illness, ADHD, Relationship Issues, Women, Loss or Grief, Depression, Infertility or Adoption
- Treatment Modality:
- Couples, Individuals, Families
- Any Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation:
- Any Orientation
- Languages Spoken:
- American Sign Language
- Religious Beliefs:
- Any Religion
- Last updated:
- May 07, 2015
- Deaf Counseling Center - ...
- Find me on:
- Life Is Worth Living Because...
- Is this your profile? Please log in to complete it.
- About My Work
Deaf Counseling Center is a Deaf-owned and operated counseling/psychotherapy and consulting practice staffed by Deaf licensed professional therapists/counselors.
We specialize in work with Deaf people and their families.
- My Story
This content uses hCard.
|Years in Practice:||20+ Years|
|Graduated from:||Gallaudet University|
Please use the contact form on this page to find out more about the provider's remote therapy options
Cost & Payment Modalities
|Avg Cost (session):||greater than $150|
|Insurances accepted:||Magellan Behavioral Health, Kaiser, Victims of Crime, MAMSI, BlueCross and/or BlueShield, Anthem, United, APS Healthcare, Behavioral Health Systems, Aetna, United Behavioral Healthcare, Cigna, UBH, Humana, ValueOptions|
|Accepts Credit Cards:||Yes|
|Online Payments accepted:||Yes|
Please verify costs and payment modalities before you arrange your first visit
Dr. Candace McCullough's Most Recent Activity on Choose Help
Q & A Reply: Facebook Share on Twitter 07:43 - May 21, 2015 Martha's Place
Hello i wanted to find out more information about marthas place in baltimore .Is it out-patient or in-patient ? Does it focus on special populations? What are they? 5. What type of insurance do they take? If someone doesn’t have insurance, do they ...