White Deer Run is one of the leading systems in the nation for the treatment of drug and alcohol addiction. The main facility, located in Allenwood, Pennsylvania, is situated on 150 acres of beautiful countryside.
For admissions information call 844-906-0603 now, toll free.
White Deer Run also operates three other inpatient facilities located in Lancaster, Lebanon and Mt. Pleasant, as well as the Cove Forge Behavioral Health System, consisting of nine treatment sites.
Each of White Deer Run’s facilities provides a relaxed atmosphere that lends itself to personal reflection and healing for adults and adolescents alike.
These programs are available at White Deer Run of Allenwood:
- Inpatient Non-Hospital Detoxification (Adult)
- Inpatient Non-Hospital Detoxification (Adolescent)
- Inpatient Residential CD Rehabilitation (Adult)
- Inpatient Residential CD Rehabilitation (Adolescent)
- Residential Dual Diagnosis Program (MISA) (Specialty)
- Criminal Justice Program (Specialty)
- Rainbow Group (Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual) (Specialty)
- African-American Program (Specialty)
- Relapse Prevention Group (Specialty)
- Women's Group (Specialty)
360 White Deer Run Rd (Devitt Camp Rd)
P.O. Box 97
Allenwood, PA 17810
Page last updated Jan 05, 2015