Clinical Social Worker/Therapist, LCSW, CCS
75 State StreetEllsworth, ME, USA 04605
- Therapy Orientation:
- Solution Focused Brief Therapy (SFBT), Coaching, Mindfulness-based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT), Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- Age Focus:
- Seniors, Teenagers, Adults
- Anger Management, Anxiety or Fears, Life Coaching, Addiction or Substance Abuse, Mood Disorders, Parenting, Domestic Abuse or Domestic Violence, Chronic Pain or Illness, Women, Loss or Grief, Depression, Finding Your Purpose in Life
- Treatment Modality:
- Last updated:
- Apr 22, 2013
- Pyramid Counseling Services
- Find me on:
- Life Is Worth Living Because...
- Is this your profile? Please log in to complete it.
- About My Work
- I've been in private practice since 2005 and in the field of mental health and substance abuse for over 20 years.
- My Story
- I am committed to applying multiple levels and approaches of intervention to the resolution of the problems determined by the collaborative effort between me and my client. The goal is to increase emotional stability and daily functioning progressively step by step on a broad based foundation of individualized treatment planning with concrete measurable and attainable goals developed.
This content uses hCard.
|Years in Practice:||20+ Years|
|Graduated from:||University of Maine, Orono|
Cost & Payment Modalities
|Avg Cost (session):||Sliding Scale|
|Insurances accepted:||United Behavioral Healthcare, BlueCross and/or BlueShield, Anthem, TRICARE, Aetna, Other, Medicaid, Cigna, Medicare, Health Net, APS Healthcare|
|Accepts Credit Cards:||Yes|
Please verify costs and payment modalities before you arrange your first visit