- Therapy Orientation:
- Gestalt, Cognitive Behavioral (CBT), Solution Focused Brief Therapy (SFBT), Play Therapy, Eclectic, Existential
- Age Focus:
- Seniors, Adults, Children, Teenagers
- Anger Management, Anxiety or Fears, Mood Disorders, Chronic Pain or Illness, Relationship Issues, Loss or Grief, Depression, Finding Your Purpose in Life
- Treatment Modality:
- Any Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation:
- Any Orientation
- Last updated:
- Apr 08, 2014
- Find me on:
- Life Is Worth Living Because...
- everyday is a new day, a new opportunity, and a new adventure
- About My Work
- I provide counseling services to children, adults, and older adults dealing with loss and grief issues, depression, anxiety, stress, anger, and lilfe transitions. I am inspired to provide quality therapeutic services to those who desire assistance in meeting their goals.
- My Story
- I attended Winthrop University for both my undergraduate and graduate degrees. I obtained a B.A. in Sociology with a minor in African-American Studies in 2004. I completed a certificate program in Gerontology in 2005. I completed my MEd in Counseling and Development with a concentration in Community Counseling in 2007. I have worked with Hospice, The Children's Attention Home, and the Teen Health Center in Rock Hill, SC. I have worked as a therapist with Intensive In Home programs and outpatient therapy services in Charlotte, NC. I am also a Nationally Certified Counselor and do volunteer work with the American Red Cross and A Home Within.
|Years in Practice:||4 Years|
|Graduated from:||Winthrop University|
|Technologies:||Breakthrough, Cope Today|
Please use the contact form on this page to find out more about the provider's remote therapy options
Cost & Payment Modalities
|Avg Cost (session):||$80 - $119|
|Insurances accepted:||United Behavioral Healthcare, ComPsych, BlueCross and/or BlueShield, American Behavioral, MHN/Managed Health Network, TRICARE, Coventry, Medicaid, Health Net, Multiplan|
|Accepts Credit Cards:||Yes|
|Online Payments accepted:||Yes|
Please verify costs and payment modalities before you arrange your first visit
Tiffany Huggins's Most Recent Activity on Choose Help
Q & A Reply: Facebook Share on Twitter 10:40 - Nov 14, 2011 Parenting... Affirm your Efforts
I worry about stuff all the time. I’ve always been sort of a worrier but it seems to be getting worse now that I have kids. I just worry all the time about what could happen to them and about keeping them safe and about if I am doing a good enough ...