Drug & Alcohol Counselor/Therapist, ICADC
13 Rosset CresBrampton, Canada
- Therapy Orientation:
- Coaching, Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- Age Focus:
- Seniors, Adults
- Depression, Women, Chronic Pain or Illness, Addiction or Substance Abuse, Life Coaching
- Treatment Modality:
- Individuals, Families
- Sexual Orientation:
- Any Orientation
- Languages Spoken:
- Religious Beliefs:
- Any Religion
- Life Is Worth Living Because...
- It is plenty of surprises
- About My Work
- I am a wellness coach, who excels at supporting people with substance abuse issues and unhealthy coping behaviors. I help them redefine their relationships with alcohol, drugs, or toxic behaviors. My purpose has always been and still is to guide and support you so that you are free of shame and guilt. I want you to live a life that is fully and authentically you. I help you find your true voice.
- My Story
- Is this your profile? Please log in to complete it.
This content uses hCard.
|Years in Practice:||7 Years|
|License issued in:||Alabama|
|License Expiry:||Jun 2018|
Please use the contact form on this page to find out more about the provider's remote therapy options
Cost & Payment Modalities
|Avg Cost (session):||$80 - $119|
|Accepts Credit Cards:||Yes|
|Online Payments accepted:||Yes|
Please verify costs and payment modalities before you arrange your first visit