Dr. Steven Brodsky
- Therapy Orientation:
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- Age Focus:
- Seniors, Adults, Any age, Children, Teenagers
- Trauma and PTSD, Compulsive Disorders, Other, OCD, Anxiety or Fears
- Treatment Modality:
- Any Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation:
- Any Orientation
- Religious Beliefs:
- Jewish, Any Religion
- Last updated:
- Sep 01, 2015
- OCD & PANIC HOTLINE OF NY & NJ
- Life Is Worth Living Because...
- I free people of crippling anxiety and avoidance and enable them to finally fulfill their personal and professional dreams.
- About My Work
- I am a psychologist specializing in OCD, Panic, Social Anxiety, and PTSD using DRUG FREE CBT-Exposure therapy. There is extremely effective therapy for these conditions. You can be very hopeful of overcoming them permanently if you get the RIGHT KIND of therapy. I have offices in Manhattan, northern NJ, and Rockland. For more info, visit my web site www.OCDHOTLINE.com or call 212-726-2390.
- My Story
- Every one I see has OCD or Panic and I do this full time. I have been practicing for 15 years with many success stories.
|Years in Practice:||15+ Years|
|Graduated from:||Yeshiva University|
|Other Credentials:||License, New Jersey, Clinical Psychology Licence, NJ, 2007|
|Technologies:||free online consultation: email your questions and receive a custom reply within 24 hours.|
Please use the contact form on this page to find out more about the provider's remote therapy options
Cost & Payment Modalities
|Avg Cost (session):||greater than $150|
|Insurances accepted:||Out of Network|
Please verify costs and payment modalities before you arrange your first visit
Dr. Steven Brodsky's Most Recent Activity on Choose Help
Q & A Reply: Facebook Share on Twitter 11:14 - May 09, 2014 REPLY TO YOUR QUESTION
Dear Dr. Brodsky, For the past few moments I have been plagued by uncomfortable feelings and thoughts. It started out with me fearing that I was gonna run people over with my car. I knew I wouldnt, but I would always fear that I would ...
Q & A Reply: Facebook Share on Twitter 11:29 - Oct 23, 2013 I can help
Dr. Steven, my name is Alejandra and I haven currently started seeing a therapist for obsessive thoughts, anxiety and rumination. I have been told by the therapist that I show ocd tendencies. I believe I have Pure-O ocd because all of my obsession ...
Q & A Reply: Facebook Share on Twitter 12:59 - Oct 12, 2012 I can help
I have panic attacks and bad social phobia and I am addicted to valium and marijuana and I just found I am pregnant. I am probably about 7 weeks pregnant and I have been using my normal 60mgs a day the whole time and also smoking 5 or 6 joints every ...
Q & A Reply: Facebook Share on Twitter 11:14 - Apr 04, 2012 Help for OCD - Recommendations
I have OCD. A friend told me to check out something called the Mary Reed protocol. Basically she believes that OCD is caused by thin myelin covering nerve endings. According to this protocol, a specific program of foods and supplements are used to ...
Q & A Reply: Facebook Share on Twitter 06:50 - Nov 30, 2011 Do I have OCD?
I’ve always been a bit of a double checker of things, but it’s gotten to the point now that I have a lot of trouble leaving the house. I have these crazy worries that I left the stove on or the iron is plugged in or the electrical wire is dangling ...
Q & A Reply: Facebook Share on Twitter 09:47 - Nov 13, 2011 More info needed
I lost most of my belongings and when my apartment burned down in a fire started by the guy next to me who got a little bit exuberant with his deep frying and ignited the curtains when his French fry oil went up in flames. I had no renter’s ...