Mark W. Zangara
Counselor/Therapist, M.A., LPC
Leveraging Your Voice, Inc.
500 Morning Rain AvenueBrandon, SD, USA 57005
- Therapy Orientation:
- Solution Focused Brief Therapy (SFBT), Coaching, Cognitive Behavioral (CBT), Relational Therapy
- Age Focus:
- Any age
- Child or Adolescent Issues, Child Assessments, Life Coaching, Parenting, Other, ADHD
- Treatment Modality:
- Couples, Individuals, Families, Groups
- Any Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation:
- Any Orientation
- Languages Spoken:
- American Sign Language
- Last updated:
- Mar 08, 2013
- Find me on:
- Life Is Worth Living Because...
- Is this your profile? Please log in to complete it.
- About My Work
Providing mental health services to deaf and hard of hearing individuals and their families for nearly 25 years.
Providing training and consultation to clinicians working with deaf and hard of hearing individuals and to sign language interpreters working in the area of mental health.
- My Story
- I pursued my professional training at Gallaudet University in Counseling for the Deaf. I continue to be active in both the Deaf Community and the interpreting community.
This content uses hCard.
|Years in Practice:||20+ Years|
|Graduated from:||Gallaudet University|
Please use the contact form on this page to find out more about the provider's remote therapy options
Cost & Payment Modalities
|Avg Cost (session):||$80 - $119|
|Accepts Credit Cards:||Yes|
|Online Payments accepted:||Yes|
Please verify costs and payment modalities before you arrange your first visit