Dr. Guy Seymour
Psychologist, PhD, ABFE
Clinical and Forensic Psychologist
872 East Confederate Avenue, SEAtlanta, GA, USA 30316
- Therapy Orientation:
- Forensic Psychology, Cognitive Behavioral (CBT), Solution Focused Brief Therapy (SFBT), Psychodynamic, Coaching, Interpersonal, Family/Marital Therapy, Psychological Testing
- Age Focus:
- Seniors, Adults
- Testing/Assessment, Trauma and PTSD, Life Coaching, Psychological Testing & Evaluation, Mood Disorders, Parenting, Anxiety or Fears, Relationship Issues, Elderly Persons Disorders, Loss or Grief, Depression, Finding Your Purpose in Life
- Treatment Modality:
- Couples, Individuals
- Any Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation:
- Any Orientation
- Languages Spoken:
- Religious Beliefs:
- Any Religion
- Life Is Worth Living Because...
- Is this your profile? Please log in to complete it.
- About My Work
- As a clinical and forensic psychologist I offer evaluations and provide counseling and psychotherapy for adults over the age of sixteen and at the request of the client or an advocate such as a parent, spouse or attorney. I do not offer direct services to children but parents and guardians who are concerned about the behaviors they see and respond to can benefit from consultation. Persons concerned about their career or other life choices also may find my coaching service useful. Coaching is offered both in-person and electronically. I have been admitted as an Expert Witness in Municipal, State and Federal courts in several jurisdictions. I have conducted Crisis Intervention after natural disasters as well as terrorist incidents and have worked with survivors of such incidents as airline crashes and railroad collisions.
- My Story
- I'm a bilingual (Spanish) clinical and forensic psychologist who grew up in the Caribbean and in South America. I attended high school and college in Puerto Rico and graduate school in Boston. I've been employed by two major USA cities for more than a decade each and now work as a consultant, evaluator and counselor. Fundamentally I believe that most of the time, people are doing the best they can without help and that with help they can do so much better. But the hardest three words to say are: "I need help." My skill set is to help people figure out what in their lives need to change and to help them think through what will make the most difference for them in the near future.
This content uses hCard.
|Years in Practice:||20+ Years|
|Graduated from:||Boston University|
Cost & Payment Modalities
|Avg Cost (session):||Sliding Scale|
|Insurances accepted:||Aetna, Out of Network, Victims of Crime, BlueCross and/or BlueShield|
Please verify costs and payment modalities before you arrange your first visit