Sally Ratterman Connolly
- Therapy Orientation:
- Family/Marital Therapy, EMDR, Solution Focused Brief Therapy (SFBT), Cognitive Behavioral (CBT), Family Systems Therapy
- Age Focus:
- Divorce, Other, Life Coaching, Relationship Issues
- Treatment Modality:
- Couples, Individuals, Families
- Any Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation:
- Any Orientation
- Religious Beliefs:
- Any Religion
- Last updated:
- Jul 16, 2015
- Life Is Worth Living Because...
- Is this your profile? Please log in to complete it.
- About My Work
- I provide personal and relationship counseling, both in person and online. I am a marriage and family therapist and a clinical social worker with over 30 years of experience.
- My Story
I have many life experiences that I bring to my practice. I am a wife, mother, grandmother, sister, neighbor and friend.
I have been a family therapist for over 30 years and conducted workshops for couples and for singles seeking healthy relationships.
I have taught marriage and family therapists through the university as well as many hours of clinical supervision.
|Years in Practice:||30+ Years|
|Graduated from:||Kent School of Social Work|
|License issued in:||Kentucky|
|License Nr.:||LMFT, #0192|
|License Expiry:||Jun 2017|
Please use the contact form on this page to find out more about the provider's remote therapy options
Cost & Payment Modalities
|Avg Cost (session):||$80 - $119|
|Accepts Credit Cards:||Yes|
|Online Payments accepted:||Yes|
Please verify costs and payment modalities before you arrange your first visit
Sally Connolly's Most Recent Activity on Choose Help
Q & A Reply: Facebook Share on Twitter 09:12 - Jul 18, 2016 Gay deprogramming
Does gay deprogramming work? I am 17 years old and I think that I might be gay. I have never told anyone this and my family would die if they found out. I have never been with a gay man but I can’t help myself and have these fantasies about other ...
Q & A Reply: Facebook Share on Twitter 09:11 - Jul 18, 2016 Will Family Therapy Work If Daughter Does NOT WANT It?
My 14 year old daughter and I are not getting along very well at all. It seems like no matter what I say to her, all I get in return is attitude back. Eventually, I get angry and act angry with her and then her attitude gets worse and then off we go ...