- Ask Her a Question
- Therapy Orientation:
- Interpersonal, Cognitive Behavioral (CBT), Relational Therapy, Solution Focused Brief Therapy (SFBT), Psychodynamic, Family Systems Therapy, Mindfulness-based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT), Family/Marital Therapy, Coaching, Humanistic, Transpersonal, Existential, Eclectic, Gestalt, Any Orientation
- Age Focus:
- Adults, Children, Teenagers
- Anger Management, Child or Adolescent Issues, Divorce, Compulsive Disorders, OCD, Domestic Abuse or Domestic Violence, Anxiety or Fears, ADHD, Finding Your Purpose in Life, Gay Lesbian Issues, Child Assessments, Parenting, Thinking Disorders, Sex Therapy, Addiction or Substance Abuse, Mood Disorders, Dissociative Disorders, Life Coaching, Autism, Trauma and PTSD, Personality Disorders, Impulse Control Disorders, Relationship Issues, Women, Eating Disorders, Depression
- Treatment Modality:
- Couples, Individuals, Families, Groups
- Any Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation:
- Transgender, Lesbian, Gay, Any Orientation
- Life Is Worth Living Because...
- There is always hope when we are motivated to change and grow.
- About My Work
- I work with individuals, couples, families and systems using a wide variety of models of therapy including Family Systems, Cognitive Behavior Therapy, Gestalt, and Humanist.
- My Story
- I began practicing independently in 1990 in California where I served as the Executive Director of a national mental health and education program devoted to creating emotional safety and inclusion in the classroom, boardroom and living room.
|Years in Practice:||30+ Years|
|Graduated from:||University of Maryland|
Please use the contact form on this page to find out more about the provider's remote therapy options
Cost & Payment Modalities
|Avg Cost (session):||$120 - $149|
|Accepts Credit Cards:||Yes|
|Online Payments accepted:||Yes|
Please verify costs and payment modalities before you arrange your first visit
Jan Falk's Most Recent Activity on Choose Help
Q & A Reply: Facebook Share on Twitter 10:52 - Jun 05, 2014 every male child has ADD according to schools
My son is a Junior in high school and he is not doing well academically. He was not hyperactive as a small child so we never suspected that he had ADD but he has never done well in school and this year his guidance counselor suggested we get him ...