Counselor/Therapist, MA, LMHCA
- Ask Her a Question
306E Wells Ave SRenton, WA, USA 98057
- Therapy Orientation:
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- Age Focus:
- Seniors, Teenagers, Adults
- Anger Management, Women, Spirituality, Trauma and PTSD, Addiction or Substance Abuse, Parenting, Other, Domestic Abuse or Domestic Violence, Anxiety or Fears, Relationship Issues, Infertility or Adoption, Loss or Grief, Depression, Finding Your Purpose in Life
- Treatment Modality:
- Couples, Individuals, Groups
- Any Ethnicity, Pacific Islander, Hispanic, Other, Asian, African American, Native American
- Religious Beliefs:
- Christian, Any Religion
- Last updated:
- Feb 29, 2016
- Life Is Worth Living Because...
- Is this your profile? Please log in to complete it.
- About My Work
- We often use addictions to escape the reality of our own lives or as an outlet for expressing emotions. Combining individual counseling with Alcoholics Anonymous, Sexaholics Anonymous, etc or group therapy can be powerful. Groups keep us accountable while counseling helps us explore individual ways to change. Perhaps there’s something better than the life you are living now; we can work together to discover it!
- My Story
Calling is the intersection between your passion and the world’s need. I spent several years working at corporations and non-profits, studying and traveling internationally and domestically, before I discovered my calling in counseling. It is truly an honor to walk with clients from all cultural and faith backgrounds on their life journeys.
For Christian clients, I also offer optional prayer and Biblical support based on Regent College seminary classes I’ve taken and my own personal faith. For people of color and those who speak multiple languages, I know ethnic minority culture and elementary Chinese (Mandarin & Cantonese), elementary Spanish and elementary Korean. All counseling is in English, which I am fluent in and is my 1st language.
For all clients, I meet each person where they are and work with them to explore who they are and who they want to become. We are all in the process of becoming someone or something as we move through time in the minute by minute, hour by hour moments that pass. If you are feeling alone, anxious or misunderstood in your own life, I would be honored to join you in your journey.
This content uses hCard.
|Years in Practice:||4 Years|
|Graduated from:||Northwest University|
Cost & Payment Modalities
|Avg Cost (session):||Sliding Scale|
|Insurances accepted:||Out of Network, Other, ValueOptions|
|Accepts Credit Cards:||Yes|
Please verify costs and payment modalities before you arrange your first visit