Located in Lebanon, Pennsylvania, New Perspectives at White Deer Run is one of White Deer Run’s community-based programs.
Key features of this program are: 12 Step program model, multi-discipline team approach, length of stay is individually determined, individual/group therapy, family involvement strongly encouraged and medical/psychiatric evaluation as needed.
These programs are available at White Deer Run of Lebanon:
- Inpatient Non-Hospital Detoxification (Adult)
- Inpatient Residential CD Rehabilitation (Adult)
- Intensive Outpatient Program (Adult)
- Outpatient Individual, Group and Family Therapy (Adult)
White Deer Run/Cove Forge Behavioral Health System prioritizes for assessment the following
- Pregnant injecting drug users
- Pregnant substance abusers
- Injecting drug users
- All others
3030 Chestnut St.
Lebanon, PA 17042
Page last updated Sep 10, 2008