Cove Forge BHS of Williamsburg
Cove Forge is set amidst 75-forested acres along the Juniata River in Williamsburg, Pennsylvania. Cove Forge offers patients a setting conducive to recovery.
For admissions information call 877-830-7020 now, toll free.
Clients begin to learn increased self-awareness, gain an understanding of their interpersonal relationships and receive an education on the disease of chemical dependency. Cove Forge BHS provides a continuum of care that is carefully customized to the patient’s individual treatment deeds.
Every potential patient begins the treatment experience with a comprehensive evaluation to help diagnose medical, social, emotional and behavioral issues that enable skilled clinicians to guide patients to the appropriate treatment program and level of care. Length of stay is determined on an individual basis.
Programs available at Cove Forge BHS Williamsburg
- Inpatient Non-Hospital Detoxification (Adult)
- Inpatient Residential CD Rehabilitation (Adult)
- Residential Dual Diagnosis Program (MISA) (Specialty)
- Mental Health Residential Treatment Program (Adolescent)
- Partial Hospitalization (Adult)
- Relapse Prevention Group (Specialty)
- Women's Group (Specialty)
- Family Program (Specialty)
P.O. Box 79
Cove Forge Road
Williamsburg, PA 16693
Page last updated Jun 17, 2013