- Ask Him a Question
- Therapy Orientation:
- Coaching, Psychoanalytic, Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- Age Focus:
- Any age
- Dissociative Disorders, Anger Management, Anxiety or Fears, Child or Adolescent Issues, Compulsive Disorders, OCD, Addiction or Substance Abuse, Mood Disorders, Trauma and PTSD, Psychosis, Chronic Pain or Illness, ADHD, Impulse Control Disorders, Loss or Grief, Thinking Disorders, Depression
- Treatment Modality:
- Individuals, Families, Groups
- Any Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation:
- Any Orientation
- Last updated:
- Mar 19, 2016
- Life Is Worth Living Because...
- of family...
- About My Work
- I help individuals and families impacted by addiction and mental health disorders effectively work through all of red tape, logistics, resistance, and denial associated with creating, implementing, and monitoring long-term recovery solutions. I coordinate treatment referrals and placement based upon clinical need, geographic considerations, and resources available to support the cost of care. I then work with the family, friends, and other concerned parties to create a unified plan to conduct professional intervention services with care, compassion, and commitment. I am motivated when I see a family come together to help a loved one in crisis, and I am greatly encouraged when I am able to see firsthand how that unified and carefully organized support increases overall outcomes in the recovery process exponentially.
- My Story
- I am a Professional Comprehensive Intervention Counselor and Licensed Psychotherapist. I create, implement, and monitor comprehensive treatment plan solutions to meet the unique therapeutic needs of individuals and families impacted by symptoms of addiction and mental health disorders throughout the United States, Latin America, and the Caribbean.
|Years in Practice:||10+ Years|
|Graduated from:||Novasoutheastern University|
|License issued in:||Florida|
|License Expiry:||Mar 2017|
|Other Credentials:||Certificate, National Board for Certified Counselors , Master Addiction Counselor, 2005|
Please use the contact form on this page to find out more about the provider's remote therapy options
Evan Jarschauer's Most Recent Activity on Choose Help
Facebook Share on Twitter 12:17 - Aug 10, 2016 Planning a Successful Teen Intervention
Does your teenager have a problem with drugs or alcohol? You may very well need take some form of immediate action. The sooner the correct treatment regimen is started, the higher the prognosis for long-term recovery.
Q & A Reply: Facebook Share on Twitter 12:32 - Jan 28, 2015 Overcoming the trauma of a home invasion.
Exactly a week ago, I experienced a home invasion. The intruder ended up being a male living in the building and was so high/drunk that he believed he was getting into his home and instead broke into my apartment. I awoke to banging on the door, ...
Q & A Reply: Facebook Share on Twitter 05:54 - Dec 11, 2014 Intervention: The Fight of a Lifetime
My sister is addicted to pain drugs. This morning her boyfriend found her on the floor not breathing with blue lips (actually she was still breathing but just barely and it looked like she wasn’t). He called 911 and they were able to resuscitate ...
Facebook Share on Twitter 05:00 - Dec 09, 2014 Mental Health Intervention: "Safety First!"
Planning a safe and successful mental health intervention requires a clear, comprehensive, and compassionate plan. Rather than trying to break down the seemingly impenetrable walls of mental illness on your own, consider breaking right through them ...
Q & A Reply: Facebook Share on Twitter 07:31 - Nov 26, 2014 Compulsive Gambling: What's the Payoff?
My son forged my name as a co-signer on a loan and because of his latest round of gambling, defaulted on the loan. It's now in collection and they are demanding payment. I'm wondering if I should pay or tell the collection agency that it's not my ...