- GOLD SEAL: The facility has earned the Gold Seal of Approval from The Joint Commission on Accreditation of Health Care Organizations.
- DR. J. POWERS: Among the first physicians in the US certified by the American Board of Addiction Medicine.
- FULL SPECTRUM: Inpatient & outpatient addiction treatment, medically monitored detoxification and dual diagnosis treatment.
The Right Step - DFW Central
The Right Step family of treatment centers is one of the largest, most trusted alcohol and drug rehabs in the Southwest with over 20 locations throughout Texas.
Since 1990, The Right Step has provided compassionate, comprehensive substance abuse treatment at an exceptional value.
The Right Step is a Joint Commission-accredited network of addiction treatment centers located throughout Texas. The facilities offer the full spectrum of drug treatment programs, including medical detox, residential, day treatment, outpatient, and continuing care. The Right Step also offer an innovative program for women with both substance abuse and intimacy disorders.
You’ve made the decision to get help for drug and alcohol addiction, and The Right Step appreciates the significance of that decision. Their intake team are committed to making the admissions process a stress-free, respectful and compassionate experience.They take care of all of the logistics of entering treatment so that you can focus on getting well.
To get information on The Right Step's treatment program, to check if your health insurance covers the cost of this facility or to inquire about possible financing call (844) 476-8550.
Admission begins with a free, confidential assessment. The Right Step's expert advisors will work directly with your insurance company to ensure you obtain the maximum coverage available under your plan. Some of their locations have licensed clinicians in place 24 hours a day so that assessments and admissions can occur around the clock.
- Detox: Yes
- Treatment Duration: 1 - 3 months
- Followup Care: Yes
- Night Admission Available: Yes
- Weekend Admission Available: Yes
Price Range: $$
Number of beds: 111
- Men Only
- Women Only
- Boys Only <18
- Girls Only <18
- Insurance Accepted: Yes
- Cash Pay/ Private Pay: Yes
- State Insurance, Medicaid, Medicare, Tricare: Yes
Licensing and Accreditation
- Licensed by: State of Texas
- Accreditation: Joint Commission - Gold Seal of Approval (2015)
The Right Step offers residential programs for adults and specialized programs for adolescents and women.
Clients work with a dedicated group of experienced professionals, including chief medical officer Dr. Jason Powers, who has been recognized as a top addiction doctor in Houston for four years running by H-Texas Magazine.
The Right Step's 30-day inpatient drug rehab programs in Texas take place in comfortable, community settings and provide structure and in-depth support to help you learn to live without drugs and alcohol. A multidisciplinary treatment team uses a structured approach based on 12-step recovery principles and medical and evidence-based models.
With the help of experienced addiction professionals and a group of peers who share similar struggles, you’ll learn skills for a healthy, sober lifestyle.
Available Treatment Modules
- 12 Steps
- Aftercare / Relapse Prevention
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Buprenorphine / Suboxone
- Dual Diagnosis
- Family Therapy
- Group Therapy
- Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP)
Give The Right Step a call today to begin your journey to a new life free from addiction- at the most compassionate and comprehensive addiction treatment program in Texas!