- GOLD SEAL: The facility has earned the Gold Seal of Approval from The Joint Commission on Accreditation of Health Care Organizations.
- INNOVATIVE: Evidence-based, experiential rehab program on a private ranch near Nashville.
- CUSTOM TAILORED: Treatment is comprehensive, gender-separate and tailored to each client
Since 1999, The Ranch has provided an extensive array of specialized treatment services to adults struggling with trauma, substance abuse, sex and love addiction, eating disorders and other mental health disorders.
The Ranch recovery center is located 45 miles west of Nashville, nestled among rolling hills along the Piney River. Its experientially based, gender-separate programs are tailored to the unique needs of each client.
The programs offer innovative therapies that delve into the deep issues that thwart recovery, allowing clients to heal mind, body and spirit while learning personal accountability.
At The Ranch, each client receives the support they need, as they discover their authentic self and find new ways to embrace it helps each person move from “survive” to “thrive.”
To get information on The Ranch's treatment program, to check if your health insurance covers the cost of this facility or to inquire about possible financing call (844) 398-6231.
From the first call you make to The Ranch drug rehab, their caring, trained advisors will walk you through every step of the treatment process and answer all of your questions.
The Ranch provides free, confidential consultations to help you determine the best program for your needs, and they’ll work directly with your insurance company to navigate your benefits and ensure you get the maximum coverage available under your plan.
Their intake team will take care of the logistics so you can concentrate on beginning your journey to recovery.
So, why wait? Just give The Ranch a call now: (844) 707-9797.
- Detox: Yes
- Treatment Duration: 1 - 3 months
- Followup Care: Yes
- Night Admission Available: Yes
- Weekend Admission Available: Yes
Price Range: $$$
Number of beds: 117
- Men Only
- Women Only
- Insurance Accepted: Almost all PPO (out of network) Plans
- Cash Pay/ Private Pay: Yes
- State Insurance, Medicaid, Medicare, Tricare: No
Licensing and Accreditation
- Licensed by: State of Tennessee
- Accreditation: Joint Commission - Gold Seal of Approval
The Ranch addiction and mental health inpatient treatment center offers experientially focused and spiritually grounded programs for clients struggling with substance abuse, eating disorders, trauma, compulsions, sex addiction and intimacy disorders, and other issues that prevent them from living fully and authentically.
Surrounded by the serene, natural beauty of central Tennessee, doctoral and master’s level staff specially trained in the latest evidence-based therapies and innovative approaches guide clients through a unique and powerfully healing recovery process.
Available Treatment Modules
- 12 Steps
- Aftercare / Relapse Prevention
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Dual Diagnosis
- Eating Disorders
- Equine-Assisted Therapy
- Family Therapy
- Group Therapy
- Ropes and Adventure Therapy
- Tai Chi
- Therapeutic/Spiritual Ceremony
- Energy Healing
Give The Ranch a call today to begin your journey to a new life free from addiction!