- LUXURY REHAB: Unparalleled recovery experience, with panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean.
- 25-YEAR HISTORY: Outstanding reputation based on 25 years experience.
- 1-ON-1 ATTENTION: Highest staff-to-client ratio of any rehab center (3:1). Includes comprehensive aftercare and alumni support.
- DAVID SACK, MD: Triple board-certified medical doctor and CEO. Dr. Sack is a national voice for those with addiction.
- COMPREHENSIVE: Evidence-based treatments with integrative therapies such as massage, yoga, and acupuncture.
- ACCREDITATIONS: CARF, Joint Commission and NAATP accredited.
Promises rehab is located in Malibu, California - nestled between the stunning Santa Monica Mountains and the Pacific Ocean. For over 25 years, world-class addiction treatment, privacy, comfort and exceptional service have been the standard at Promises Malibu.
A preferred destination for those seeking the finest recovery experience, Promises has been a premier drug and alcohol rehab provider since 1988. Promises Malibu is Joint Commission and CARF-accredited and known for providing sophisticated clinical treatment in one of the world’s most exclusive and luxurious settings.
To ensure that every client receives concierge service, Promises Malibu limits the number of clients in each estate to six. In all of its programs - detox, residential, outpatient, extended care and sober living - treatment is highly individualized based on the specific needs of clients. The treatment team approaches each individual with the respect they deserve, going above and beyond to make sure clients get the hands-on attention they need to get well.
Call (855) 627-7644 to get information on Promises' exclusive treatment program, to check if your health insurance covers the cost of this facility, or to inquire about possible financing.
Promises prides itself with its concierge-level admissions service. From the moment you call Promises' expert intake advisors, you will understand why they have a reputation for exemplary care.
Clients are treated with respect and dignity; and they make the admissions process simple and straightforward.
When you call Promises' admissions, counselors will answer all of your questions so you can feel confident that this is the right choice for you or your loved one.
So, why wait? Just give Promises a call now: (844) 227-4477.
- Detox: Yes
- Treatment Duration: 1 - 3 months
- Followup Care: Yes
- Night Admission Available: Yes
- Weekend Admission Available: Yes
Price Range: $$$$
Number of beds: 24
Private Rooms Available: Yes
- Cash Pay/ Private Pay: Yes
- Insurance Accepted: PPO Plans
- State Insurance, Medicaid, Medicare, Tricare: No
Licensing and Accreditation
- Licensed by: State of California
- Accreditation: Joint Commission, CARF, NAATP
In line with their commitment to personalized treatment, each Promises experience will be different for each client. Although the daily schedule will vary from client to client, every person who comes to Promises will experience Promises excellence: comprehensive and individualized treatment plans, a healing environment with the highest privacy standards, and every resource needed to begin life in recovery.
Promises originated the Malibu Model, having recognized that a few key features could transform the traditional rehab experience and vastly improve outcomes.
The Malibu Model replaced the one-size-fits-all approach with treatment tailored to each individual; expanded “staff” to include a fully integrated, highly credentialed treatment team; and made it easier for clients to commit to treatment by turning a hospital-like environment into a private, home-like retreat. The Malibu Model stood the test of time and has since become the gold standard in drug rehabilitation.
Promises will go above and beyond to help you succeed and transform your life. At Promises, your care is entrusted to a team of licensed, credentialed and dedicated treatment professionals, many of whom have experienced recovery in their own lives.
Each treatment team includes a -
- primary therapist
- family therapist
- medical doctor
- drug and alcohol detox specialist(s) - when required
All staff are either Promises staff or highly qualified, licensed independent affiliates.
Available Treatment Modules
- 12 Steps
- Aftercare / Relapse Prevention
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Dual Diagnosis
- Eating Disorders
- Equine-Assisted Therapy
- Family Therapy
- Group Therapy
- Methadone Detox
- Outdoor Expeditions
Give Promises a call today to begin your journey to a new life free from addiction!