More About “surgery”
- Drinking Alcohol Even Days Before Surgery, Can Be Deadly
- Doctors now caution anyone due for scheduled surgery to limit, or eliminate, alcohol consumption prior to a procedure.
- Need an Operation? Better Quit Smoking
- Smokers have twice the likelihood of wound healing complications after surgery, but those who abstain from tobacco for 4 weeks prior to an operation can ...
- Using Unnecessary Opiates after Low-Pain Surgery Increases Addiction Risk
- Unless you really need strong pain relief, you’re probably better off without the opiate pain meds often prescribed after minor low-pain surgeries. In a recent ...