More About “grief”
- Dealing with Survivor Guilt
- People who survived the earthquake in Haiti, whether in or out of Haiti, may be at risk of survivor guilt, which can be one symptom of a stress disorder.
- How to Support Someone with a Family Member in Haiti
- Many of us know someone deeply affected by the earthquake in Haiti. Even thousands of miles from the devastation, we can see the pain and worry in the faces of ...
- Dealing with Grief after a Disaster – The Risk of ‘Complicated Grief’
- While few things hurt like the sudden loss of a loved one, grief is a necessary and ultimately healthy process. Unfortunately, people who lose family and ...