More About “12 Steps”
- Alcoholics Anonymous Works! Two New Studies Show Effectiveness of AA
- Two research studies released this month show that AA works to help people reduce their consumption and drinking frequency – and that the more often you attend ...
- "Blood on the Walls" Biker Bar Transformed Into House of Recovery
- Once the roughest joint in town, the Eastwood Tavern has been renamed the Eastwood House of Recovery - Now healing instead of hurting.
- AA Study: Alcoholics Who Help Others Most Likely to Stay Sober
- AA study - Researchers say that while attending meetings improves your recovery odds, it’s helping others in the program that really makes the difference.