Prof. Adrienne D. White
Counselor/Therapist, LPC, NCC,CAMS
Integrated Professional Counseling Services
2801 Buford Highway, Suite T-10Atlanta, GA, USA 30329
- Therapy Orientation:
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT), Solution Focused Brief Therapy (SFBT), Family Systems Therapy, Coaching, Gestalt, Family/Marital Therapy, Existential
- Age Focus:
- Any age
- Anger Management, Gay Lesbian Issues, Child or Adolescent Issues, Anxiety or Fears, ADHD, Depression, Women
- Treatment Modality:
- Couples, Individuals, Families, Groups
- Any Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation:
- Any Orientation
- Religious Beliefs:
- Any Religion
- Life Is Worth Living Because...
- there's always hope
- About My Work
I'm a Licensed Professional Counselor in the Metro Atlanta Area
I'm a Nationally Certified Counselor and Certified Anger Management Specialist. I welcome the opportunity to help clients find the help they need.
- My Story
- Is this your profile? Please log in to complete it.
This content uses hCard.
|Years in Practice:||5 Years|
|Graduated from:||Mercer University|
Cost & Payment Modalities
|Avg Cost (session):||Sliding Scale|
|Accepts Credit Cards:||Yes|
|Online Payments accepted:||Yes|
Please verify costs and payment modalities before you arrange your first visit