- Therapy Orientation:
- Eclectic, Other
- Age Focus:
- Any age
- Anger Management, Child or Adolescent Issues, Divorce, Addiction or Substance Abuse, Mood Disorders, Parenting, Domestic Abuse or Domestic Violence, Anxiety or Fears, Relationship Issues, Psychosis, Depression, Finding Your Purpose in Life
- Treatment Modality:
- Couples, Individuals, Families
- Any Ethnicity
- Religious Beliefs:
- Other Spiritual or Religious Affiliations, Any Religion
- Last updated:
- Apr 13, 2013
- Mindful Interventions
- Find me on:
- Life Is Worth Living Because...
- The adventure is right outside the door...
- About My Work
Mindful Interventions is a private mental and health counseling service providing counseling services to families, adolescents, couples and individual. Mindful Interventions is located at 94 East Avenue, Norwalk, CT.
- My Story
- I am a Professional Counselor licensed in Connecticut with over 20 years’ experience working with adults, adolescents and their families. Myis experienced is in crisis intervention and suicide intervention. I use a mindfulness approach and incorporate Tarot in my practice to create a gentle and calming environment for growth, insight and understanding. Don is also a Nationally Certified Counselor.
|Years in Practice:||20+ Years|
|Graduated from:||Goddard College|
|Other Credentials:||Certificate, NBCC, NCC, 2009|
Please use the contact form on this page to find out more about the provider's remote therapy options
Cost & Payment Modalities
|Avg Cost (session):||$80 - $119|
|Accepts Credit Cards:||Yes|
|Online Payments accepted:||Yes|
Please verify costs and payment modalities before you arrange your first visit
Donald McCoy's Most Recent Activity on Choose Help
Q & A Reply: Facebook Share on Twitter 08:49 - Sep 26, 2012 Facing life without being high
I smoked 10 joints a day for 30 years. Now I have quit and I don’t have a clue how to deal with people. I don’t need addiction treatment because I have beaten my addiction for more than 2 months but I feel very anxious a lot of the time when I have ...
Q & A Reply: Facebook Share on Twitter 06:58 - Jul 06, 2012 Pot Habit
How can I tell if I am addicted to marijuana or if it is just a habit? I smoke everyday and but I’ve never seriously tried to quit because invariably at least one of my roommates will offer me a joint at least a few times per day and it is just too ...
Q & A Reply: Facebook Share on Twitter 11:13 - Jun 05, 2012 Addiction to Hydrocodone and Xanax
If I am addicted to more than one drug do I have to detox off all of them at the same time? I am addicted to hydrocodone and xanax. I would like to detox off hydrocodone but I can’t image doing that without taking xanax at the same time, just the ...