Drug & Alcohol Counselor/Therapist, RP, CAC II
- Ask Her a Question
361 Queen St.Smiths Falls, Ontario, Canada
- Therapy Orientation:
- Family/Marital Therapy, Coaching, Psychoanalytic, Cognitive Behavioral (CBT), Relational Therapy
- Age Focus:
- Teenagers, Adults
- Anger Management, Gay Lesbian Issues, Anxiety or Fears, Divorce, Addiction or Substance Abuse, Thinking Disorders, Trauma and PTSD, Domestic Abuse or Domestic Violence, Chronic Pain or Illness, ADHD, Women, Eating Disorders, Depression, Finding Your Purpose in Life
- Treatment Modality:
- Couples, Individuals, Families
- Sexual Orientation:
- Any Orientation
- Last updated:
- Nov 04, 2016
- Shilton Therapy
- Life Is Worth Living Because...
- every life is worth, everthing!
- About My Work
The goals of Shilton Therapy are to help to achieve a common goal in relationships, work, mental health, addictions and the impact of these in daily life.
Shilton Therapy is committed to helping achieve a balance in daily life, with overcoming hardships and unforeseen circumstances, through a therapeutic process.
The work explored in sessions involves aiding individuals in solving their real-life problems and teaching them to modify their distorted thinking, dysfunctional behavior, and distressing affect. Shilton Therapy treatments are on the basis of a motivational formulation of clients’ concerns and an ongoing individualized cognitive conceptualization of clients and their difficulties. A developmental framework is used to understand how life events and experiences led to the development of core beliefs, underlying assumptions, and coping strategies, particularly in clients with mental health concerns and addictions.
- My Story
- I have been working in mental health and addiction for over 10 years. The struggles that MH and addictions provide for individuals and families is overwhelming; to see the change and growth all can do is the enjoyment of this profession.
This content uses hCard.
|Years in Practice:||10+ Years|
|License issued in:||US Military Europe/ME/Canada|
|License Nr.:||003713 - March 2017|
|License Expiry:||Mar 2017|
Please use the contact form on this page to find out more about the provider's remote therapy options
Cost & Payment Modalities
|Accepts Credit Cards:||Yes|
|Online Payments accepted:||Yes|
Please verify costs and payment modalities before you arrange your first visit