Counselor/Therapist, MS LADC LPC
- Ask Her a Question
23 Reichert CircleWestport, CT, USA 06880
- Therapy Orientation:
- Family/Marital Therapy, Solution Focused Brief Therapy (SFBT), Coaching, Mindfulness-based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT), Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- Age Focus:
- Life Coaching, Addiction or Substance Abuse, Anxiety or Fears, Women, Loss or Grief, Eating Disorders, Depression, Finding Your Purpose in Life
- Treatment Modality:
- Couples, Individuals, Groups
- Any Ethnicity
- Life Is Worth Living Because...
- Is this your profile? Please log in to complete it.
- About My Work
- I help people develop coping skills to improve their relationships, transcend life transitions, undue habits that produce poor outcomes, or examine lifestyle choices. I listen, give honest feedback, offer a variety of solutions, you decide then I give homework. It is up to the client to follow through and come back to report their findings and we go from there.
- My Story
- I have been helping people since 1980 who come from families touched by addiction. After I earned a Master's degree I then moved into individual and group counseling of the addicts/alcoholics themselves. Today I see a wide variety of mental health issues that generally have there roots tied to a dysfunctions in life style.
This content uses hCard.
|Years in Practice:||30+ Years|
|Graduated from:||University of Bridgeport|
Cost & Payment Modalities
|Insurances accepted:||United Behavioral Healthcare, BlueCross and/or BlueShield, Anthem, MHN/Managed Health Network, TRICARE, Aetna, Cigna, Health Net, ValueOptions|
Please verify costs and payment modalities before you arrange your first visit