Dr. Patricia O'Neill
- Ask Her a Question
- Therapy Orientation:
- Psychodynamic, Humanistic, Relational Therapy, Interpersonal
- Age Focus:
- Seniors, Teenagers, Adults
- Dissociative Disorders, Psychosis, Other, Addiction or Substance Abuse, Anxiety or Fears, Elderly Persons Disorders, Thinking Disorders, Depression
- Treatment Modality:
- Individuals, Groups
- Any Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation:
- Any Orientation
- Signed up:
- Oct 30, 2011
- Life Is Worth Living Because...
- My work feeds my soul.
- About My Work
- I am a psychotherapist who specializes in helping people whose lives are touched by serious mental illness. I like to work with parents who have an adult child living with schizophrenia, bipolar disorder or psychotic symptoms. I maintain a satellite office in Pasadena. I offer affordable group therapy both at the West L.A. and Pasadena offices. Call me for a free consultation.
- My Story
- I spent many years working with dually diagnosed patients living with schizophrenia-spectrum illness and a history of addiction. I returned to school and earned a PhD in Clinical Psychology at the age of 64 to fight stigma and care for people whose lives are touched by serious mental distress.
|Years in Practice:||4 Years|
|Graduated from:||Alliant International University: California School of Professional Psychology|
|Other Credentials:||Diploma, California School of Professional Psychology, Alliant International University, PhD, Clinical Psychology, 2010|
|Technologies:||Skype, Telephone support for parents with a child who is living with serious mental illness and residing in Los Angeles.|
Please use the contact form on this page to find out more about the provider's remote therapy options
Cost & Payment Modalities
|Avg Cost (session):||Sliding Scale|
Please verify costs and payment modalities before you arrange your first visit
Dr. Patricia O'Neill's Most Recent Activity on Choose Help
Q & A Reply: Facebook Share on Twitter 04:32 - Aug 13, 2012 Dont give up hope!
Hello Ms. O'Neill, I apologize that this message is so long. But I will try to summarize the best I can. I have a 24 yr old son, who we've been trying to help for the last 10 years with his mental health issues and addiction problem. My ...