Dr. Jeff Kisling
Marriage & Family Therapist, Ph.D., MFT
Jeffrey Kisling, Ph.D., MFT
111 Main Street, Ste. 5Los Altos, CA, USA 94022
- Therapy Orientation:
- Relational Therapy, Mindfulness-based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT), EMDR, Coaching, Family/Marital Therapy, Existential
- Age Focus:
- Seniors, Adults
- Gay Lesbian Issues, Sex Therapy, Trauma and PTSD, Divorce, Compulsive Disorders, Mood Disorders, Spirituality, Other, Anxiety or Fears, ADHD, Impulse Control Disorders, Relationship Issues, Women, Loss or Grief, Depression, Finding Your Purpose in Life
- Treatment Modality:
- Couples, Individuals, Groups
- Any Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation:
- Any Orientation
- Last updated:
- Nov 02, 2014
- Dr. Jeff Kisling
- Life Is Worth Living Because...
- Is this your profile? Please log in to complete it.
- About My Work
Our health and wellbeing is dependent upon how we create the conditions for a life beyond work that is rich with love and support. Yet sometimes we find our most intimate and important relationship threatened by emotional pain and sexual problems that we just can't seem to get over on our own. These include reactive patterns of relationship sabotage, chronic compulsive sexual behavior, overcoming negative sexual experiences, and effectively dealing with the impact of chronic illness upon our sexuality and our quality of life.
I provide confidential services to facilitate the relationship wellbeing objectives of men, women, and couples at the crossroads of their humanity, sexuality and health. These include Individual & Couple Psychotherapy, Couples' Group Psychotherapy, and Men's Group Psychotherapy. I also provide Tough-Case Consultation for my colleagues in the mental health and wellness profession.
- My Story
- I specialize in helping men and women build the kind of intimacy and relationship wellbeing they want in their personal lives. I have a Ph.D. in psychology with a health psychology specialization, a M.A. in counseling psychology, and a certificate of professional studies in clinical psychophysiology. I am a member of several professional societies, including the American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy, the Sexual Medicine Society of North America, and the American Association of Sex Educators, Counselors and Therapists. I have been practicing psychotherapy and sex therapy for over 20 years.
This content uses hCard.
|Years in Practice:||20+ Years|
|Graduated from:||Capella University|
Cost & Payment Modalities
|Avg Cost (session):||greater than $150|
|Accepts Credit Cards:||Yes|
Please verify costs and payment modalities before you arrange your first visit