Dr. Tanya Hilber
- Therapy Orientation:
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT), Solution Focused Brief Therapy (SFBT), Psychodynamic, Family/Marital Therapy, Eclectic, Play Therapy
- Age Focus:
- Adults, Children, Teenagers
- Anger Management, Child or Adolescent Issues, Divorce, Compulsive Disorders, Trauma and PTSD, Life Coaching, OCD, Mood Disorders, Parenting, Anxiety or Fears, ADHD, Impulse Control Disorders, Women, Autism, Depression, Finding Your Purpose in Life
- Treatment Modality:
- Couples, Individuals, Families
- Any Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation:
- Any Orientation
- Last updated:
- Sep 30, 2014
- Hilber Psychological Services
- Life Is Worth Living Because...
- you get to grow and experience new things.
- About My Work
- I am an interactive, empathic therapist and I work from a combination of a practical psychodynamic and cognitive-behavioral orientations. I believe that to be healthy and successful, we need to find a balance in our lives. Through support, practical feedback, and guidance on your path, you can effectively address your life challenges and find your balance by becoming aware of perceptions and emotional complexities. A highly personalized approach can help you to understand yourself, build on strengths, and become the person you want to be.
- My Story
I specialize in children and teens with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity DIsorder (ADHD/ADD), anxiety, and behavioral issues. I also enjoy working with women's issues and midlife transitions, parenting, autism spectrum disorders, Oppositional Defiance Disorder (ODD), trauma, depression, relationship issues, stress management, personal growth, life transitions, and children's life stressors.
ChooseHelp is a great resource for information. Please know that any comments on ChooseHelp do not constitute professional advice or help. See your local therapist or psychologist for professional assistance.
|Years in Practice:||7 Years|
|Graduated from:||Alliant International University - California School of Professional Psychology|
Cost & Payment Modalities
|Avg Cost (session):||$120 - $149|
|Insurances accepted:||Magellan Behavioral Health, BlueCross and/or BlueShield, TRICARE, Aetna, APS Healthcare, Out of Network|
|Accepts Credit Cards:||Yes|
Please verify costs and payment modalities before you arrange your first visit
Dr. Tanya Hilber's Most Recent Activity on Choose Help
Q & A Reply: Facebook Share on Twitter 12:50 - Mar 19, 2014 Teen Behavior Problem at Home
Dr. Hilber. When is it time to send a child away from the home? Our daughter who is 14 years old and is verbally abusive and increasingly violent to myself and my wife. She is an only child. I am confused because she does not have any behavior ...