Marriage & Family Therapist, LMFT
Cheryll Putt, LMFT
11770 Bernardo Plaza CourtSan Diego, CA, USA 92128
- Therapy Orientation:
- Eclectic, EMDR
- Age Focus:
- Children, Adults
- Trauma and PTSD, Child or Adolescent Issues, EMDR, Parenting, Anxiety or Fears, Depression
- Treatment Modality:
- Individuals, Families, Groups
- Any Ethnicity
- Signed up:
- Mar 12, 2012
- SD Child Therapy
- Find me on:
- Life Is Worth Living Because...
- each new moment, each new day, has the potential for something amazing.
- About My Work
- I am a licensed marriage and family therapist who works with children ages 2-10 and adults who have experienced a trauma or abuse. I utilize EMDR, cognitive behavioral, and play therapy techniques (among others), while providing supportive therapy to help each of my clients heal from their experiences.
- My Story
- I have been working with abused and traumatized families for over 16 years. I have watched clients transform their lives and thrive after their experience, not just survive. I am proud of everyone that has worked so hard to improve themselves and their lives, and look forward to helping many others on their path of healing.
This content uses hCard.
|Years in Practice:||15+ Years|
|Graduated from:||California State University, Hayward|
Cost & Payment Modalities
|Avg Cost (session):||$80 - $119|
|Insurances accepted:||Victims of Crime, Anthem, MHN/Managed Health Network, TRICARE, Aetna, Other, TriWest, Out of Network|
|Accepts Credit Cards:||Yes|
Please verify costs and payment modalities before you arrange your first visit