- Ask Him a Question
- Therapy Orientation:
- Mindfulness-based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT), Hypnotherapy, Coaching, Humanistic, Family Systems Therapy, Family/Marital Therapy
- Age Focus:
- Teenagers, Adults
- Dissociative Disorders, Trauma and PTSD, Life Coaching, Parenting, Domestic Abuse or Domestic Violence, Depression
- Treatment Modality:
- Couples, Individuals, Groups
- Any Ethnicity
- Languages Spoken:
- Last updated:
- Jun 20, 2016
- Humanistic Coaching and ...
- Find me on:
- Life Is Worth Living Because...
- we can always learn to savor the good and learn to flourish and thrive.
- About My Work
- Ari Hahn, LCSW is a professor of psychology at TCI College in NYC. He has decades of experience as a therapist specializing in survivors of childhood trauma. Presently he is also working with families and loved one of ex-abused people and uses on-line therapy and coaching in order to help people in the format that best suits contemporary life styles.
- My Story
- I am a professional helper since 1976 and an LCSW since 1991. I have specialized in survivors of trauma. Presently I also have an on-line therapy and coaching practice where I also specialize in helping families and loved ones of ex-abused people. I also am a professor at TCI College in NYC.
|Years in Practice:||20+ Years|
|Graduated from:||Hunter college school of social work|
Please use the contact form on this page to find out more about the provider's remote therapy options
Cost & Payment Modalities
|Avg Cost (session):||$120 - $149|
|Online Payments accepted:||Yes|
Please verify costs and payment modalities before you arrange your first visit
Ari Hahn's Most Recent Activity on Choose Help
Q & A Reply: Facebook Share on Twitter 12:31 - Jul 22, 2016 Gimme an anti-depressant that feels like cocaine
Are there any anti depressants that increase dopamine in the brain? I have done cocaine and methamphetamine in the past and both made me feel very good. I am now struggling with what I think is depression. If anti depressant medications could give ...
Q & A Reply: Facebook Share on Twitter 12:30 - Jul 22, 2016 Happy Birthday, Alcoholic Brother?
My youngest brother (51) is a raging alcoholic. We were very close when we were growing up, but have been estranged for over a year now. He cut me out of the loop because I told him he needed help. He told me to mind my own business and not to ...
Q & A Reply: Facebook Share on Twitter 10:51 - Jul 22, 2016 My Wife Worries Too Much
My wife is a wonderful person who worries about things too much. While I sleep like a baby she lies away at night worrying about even the slightest problems in our life. I think the fundamental problem that she has is that she looks at the world in ...
Q & A Reply: Facebook Share on Twitter 09:14 - Jul 18, 2016 Life changes after a near death experience
I was in a bad car accident a couple of months ago and I am still recovering physically from my injuries. At one point, in the early days, my sister told me that the doctors weren’t sure that I would live. I’ve been thinking a lot about my life ...
Facebook Share on Twitter 02:23 - Jul 07, 2015 Overcoming Depression: Feeling Good Again with Mindfulness
How Mindfulness can overcome depression, teach us how to ignore unwanted thoughts and help us choose what is healthy for ourselves.
Facebook Share on Twitter 02:34 - May 16, 2014 Forgive! 3 Ways Unresolved Anger Kills Relationships
Pent up anger and long held grudges can kill a relationship. Learn why we keep that anger and how to change for the better.
Q & A Reply: Facebook Share on Twitter 05:03 - Mar 26, 2014 Becoming a parent after an alcohol addiction
Due to my alcoholism for the last 12 years my children had to spend a lot more time taking care of me than I took care of them. I thought I was a fun dad. I did not see this at the time but when I look back at it me getting drunk and playing in the ...