- Ask Him a Question
- Therapy Orientation:
- Mindfulness-based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT), Hypnotherapy, Coaching, Humanistic, Family Systems Therapy, Family/Marital Therapy
- Age Focus:
- Teenagers, Adults
- Dissociative Disorders, Trauma and PTSD, Life Coaching, Parenting, Domestic Abuse or Domestic Violence, Depression
- Treatment Modality:
- Couples, Individuals, Groups
- Any Ethnicity
- Languages Spoken:
- Last updated:
- Feb 11, 2013
- Humanistic Coaching and ...
- Find me on:
- Life Is Worth Living Because...
- we can always learn to savor the good and learn to flourish and thrive.
- About My Work
- Ari Hahn, LCSW is a professor of psychology at TCI College in NYC. He has decades of experience as a therapist specializing in survivors of childhood trauma. Presently he is also working with families and loved one of ex-abused people and uses on-line therapy and coaching in order to help people in the format that best suits contemporary life styles.
- My Story
- I am a professional helper since 1976 and an LCSW since 1991. I have specialized in survivors of trauma. Presently I also have an on-line therapy and coaching practice where I also specialize in helping families and loved ones of ex-abused people. I also am a professor at TCI College in NYC.
|Years in Practice:||20+ Years|
|Graduated from:||Hunter college school of social work|
|License issued in:||New Jersey|
|License Expiry:||Aug 2015|
Please use the contact form on this page to find out more about the provider's remote therapy options
Cost & Payment Modalities
|Avg Cost (session):||$120 - $149|
|Online Payments accepted:||Yes|
Please verify costs and payment modalities before you arrange your first visit
Ari Hahn's Most Recent Activity on Choose Help
Q & A Reply: Facebook Share on Twitter 11:40 - Jun 09, 2013 Nightmares and Depression
Can bad dreams be an early warning sign of depression? For the last few months I have started having unpleasant dreams a lot. I didn’t used to remember my dreams in the morning but now I do and they kind of taint the way my day gets started. They ...
Facebook Share on Twitter 01:16 - Jun 05, 2013 No Burnout: Tips for Living with a Bipolar Sufferer
Living with a person with bipolar is overwhelming. We often neglect ourselves and this can lead to burnout. Here are some tips for caring for yourself when the goal is to help a love one who has bipolar disorder.
Q & A Reply: Facebook Share on Twitter 12:43 - Jun 02, 2013 Hubby Quits Pot - Yells at Me a Lot!
My husband is a marijuana addict. He started smoking when he was 14 and he is still smoking now that he is 32. Now he is trying to quit. We have 2 children and I made an decision that I was not going to put up with marijuana in the house any longer. ...
Facebook Share on Twitter 08:17 - May 07, 2013 Intercultural Relationships - Overcoming Differences
All couples have differences. When the partners come from different cultures the differences are more pronounced. Learn about the 4 styles of intercultural relationships and about how to cope with (and celebrate!) differences.
Facebook Share on Twitter 08:58 - May 01, 2013 The 4 Relationship Styles: Finding Balance
There are 4 styles of relationships in a marriage. None are all good or all bad - the trick is in finding a balance! Learn about the 4 different styles and about how you can incorporate all into your romantic relationship.
Facebook Share on Twitter 06:22 - Apr 12, 2013 Is Ketamine a Miracle Cure for Bipolar?
There have been recent reports about how Ketamine, also known as "Special K", has surprisingly quick and positive effects on the symptoms of bipolar disorder. Many people might be tempted to try it. What is Ketamine? Is there evidence of its ...