Andrew C Nichols
- Ask Him a Question
- Therapy Orientation:
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT), Psychodynamic, Mindfulness-based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT), Family/Marital Therapy, Coaching, Interpersonal, Family Systems Therapy, Eclectic
- Age Focus:
- Teenagers, Adults
- Personality Disorders, Spirituality, Life Coaching, Addiction or Substance Abuse, Mood Disorders, Parenting, Anxiety or Fears, Impulse Control Disorders, Relationship Issues, Loss or Grief, Thinking Disorders, Depression, Finding Your Purpose in Life
- Treatment Modality:
- Couples, Individuals, Families, Groups
- Any Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation:
- Any Orientation
- Religious Beliefs:
- Any Religion
- Last updated:
- May 09, 2013
- Find me on:
- Life Is Worth Living Because...
- Things can change for the better, and we are all in this together!
- About My Work
- I work with adolescents and adults in individual, couples, and family therapy. I practice using a transdiagnostic form of cognitive-behavioral therapy focused on resolution of internal conflicts that underly stress, anxiety, and depression.
- My Story
- I am a psychotherapist in private practice in the Western Suburbs of Chicago, Illinois. I have been actively in practice since 1995.
|Years in Practice:||15+ Years|
|Graduated from:||University of Illinois at Chicago|
Cost & Payment Modalities
|Avg Cost (session):||$120 - $149|
|Insurances accepted:||BlueCross and/or BlueShield|
|Accepts Credit Cards:||Yes|
Please verify costs and payment modalities before you arrange your first visit
Andrew Nichols's Most Recent Activity on Choose Help
Q & A Reply: Facebook Share on Twitter 11:36 - May 28, 2013 Tackling sleep problems
I have clinical anxiety and I was medicated on a swath of anxiolytics for more than 20 years. I am not going back to that hell. Now I am 36 days straight after more than 10 years of pretty much daily cannabis. I expected to feel a lot better after ...
Q & A Reply: Facebook Share on Twitter 12:07 - May 28, 2013 Time for tough choices
I have a good friend who is 68 and who lives alone with her middle aged daughter. Her daughter is bedridden with a number of debilitative pain conditions. I do not know all of her health concerns but I know she has had fibromyalgia, rheumatoid ...
Q & A Reply: Facebook Share on Twitter 11:51 - May 21, 2013 Getting unstuck
I live with three people I don’t really like. I don’t really have any other place I can afford. And they are also pretty much my only friends. I thought I liked them and I thought my life was pretty good but then I stopped smoking weed a couple of ...