Amani Amanda Mungo
- Therapy Orientation:
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT), Solution Focused Brief Therapy (SFBT), Psychodynamic, Family/Marital Therapy, Coaching, Family Systems Therapy, Eclectic, Gestalt
- Age Focus:
- Seniors, Teenagers, Adults
- Anger Management, Gay Lesbian Issues, Child or Adolescent Issues, Divorce, Trauma and PTSD, Life Coaching, Thinking Disorders, Mood Disorders, Parenting, Women, Domestic Abuse or Domestic Violence, Anxiety or Fears, Relationship Issues, Infertility or Adoption, Loss or Grief, Eating Disorders, Depression, Finding Your Purpose in Life
- Treatment Modality:
- Couples, Individuals, Families, Groups
- Any Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation:
- Any Orientation
- Religious Beliefs:
- Any Religion
- Life Is Worth Living Because...
- you can change and make a difference.
- About My Work
My goal as a therapist is to help you discover the "true" you. We will work together in a positive fashion to help discover the source of the challenges within your life. The goal is to work together to develop creative ways or alternatives to help you to begin again to live a healthier life in turn allowing you to grow to your full potential.
- My Story
- I am Licensed Professional Counselor in the state of Georgia. I am co-founder of a private practice: Perfect Peace Counseling Center. I have over fifteen years experience working with adolescents, adults and couples. I am a therapist that utilizes cognitive behavior, person-center and solution focus techniques with a touch of reality therapy. I have worked in community (private and public), residential and hospital settings.
|Years in Practice:||15+ Years|
|Graduated from:||South Carolina State University|
Please use the contact form on this page to find out more about the provider's remote therapy options
Cost & Payment Modalities
|Avg Cost (session):||$80 - $119|
|Insurances accepted:||PHCS/Private Health Care Systems, WellPoint, ComPsych, BlueCross and/or BlueShield, Coventry, Anthem, MHN/Managed Health Network, Aetna, Cigna, Beech Street, Health Net, Humana, Multiplan|
|Accepts Credit Cards:||Yes|
Please verify costs and payment modalities before you arrange your first visit
Amani Mungo's Most Recent Activity on Choose Help
Q & A Reply: Facebook Share on Twitter 02:04 - Jul 29, 2011 My BF was molested. How can I help her?
I think my best friend was molested by her step dad but I don’t know what to do or how to help her. My friend and got pretty wasted last weekend and my friend got really upset and started doing tequila shots. I had to like practically fight the ...