Counselor/Therapist, MSc in Therapeutic Counselling
- Ask Him a Question
Help 4 You Limited
86 St Richards RoadDeal CT14 9LD, United Kingdom
- Therapy Orientation:
- Play Therapy, Coaching, Humanistic, Cognitive Behavioral (CBT), Any Orientation
- Age Focus:
- Seniors, Adults
- Anger Management, Testing/Assessment, Psychological Testing & Evaluation, Life Coaching, Spirituality, Anxiety or Fears, Relationship Issues, Loss or Grief, Depression
- Treatment Modality:
- Any Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation:
- Any Orientation
- Religious Beliefs:
- Any Religion
- Last updated:
- Feb 06, 2014
- Help 4 You Limited
- Life Is Worth Living Because...
- Growth is the basis for life - problems signify that you have not realised which of your resources you need to employ to cope with challenges and thrive.
- About My Work
- Facing personal difficulties and life issues? I can help you deal with depression, stress at work, anxiety, lack of confidence, difficulties in sustaining relationships, bereavement and other losses, difficulty in expressing feelings, loneliness, issues relating to abuse or unhappiness in childhood and other life traumas.
- My Story
Since 2003, I have found that all sorts of people have used therapy to address their problems and make the life changes needed to improve their health and well-being.
They have enjoyed a safe, supportive and confidential environment, whether online counselling or face to face. They have been glad to explore the issues at the root of their problems and to be encouraged develop their growth goals.
They were not told what to do or given advice, but were helped to make their own choices.
I have been trained to Masters standard in therapeutic counselling and I am an accredited member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy – MBACP (Accred). I also hold Diplomas in Cognitive Behavioural Theory, Creative Arts Therapy and Personal Coaching.
I have gained a Diploma in relationship-based supervision and offer clinical supervision to a range of counsellors.
This content uses hCard.
|Years in Practice:||10+ Years|
|Graduated from:||University of Greenwich|
|Other Credentials:||Membership, British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy, Accredited Member 555043, 2009|
Please use the contact form on this page to find out more about the provider's remote therapy options
Cost & Payment Modalities
|Avg Cost (session):||less than $80|
|Insurances accepted:||Other, First Health, Ceridian|
|Online Payments accepted:||Yes|
Please verify costs and payment modalities before you arrange your first visit